Skettiee
  • Steam Profile Link
  • Gametracker Link
  • Country you live in
    United States of America
  • Time zone you live in
    EST
  • How long have you been a TLX player?
    Over 2 weeks! I've fallen in love with the server quick.
  • Have you previously been banned from the server?
    No
  • Have you previously been a staff member here?
    No
  • Describe yourself
    I am a huge Arma 2 fan when it comes to a Takistan life. I played on RISE back in the day and really came to hate it due to hackers and so on. I lost hope in ever finding a takistan life server again but this brought back hope for me. I do not want to see this server to fall like RISE did. I am applying to make sure this server has no trolling, hackers, and so on. I also have a very understanding personality and can easily work with other people.
  • Why should you be a staff member?
    I feel as if I should become a staff member because I do enforce the rules as is and not even having a moderator slot. I also can work and defuse a situation really quick and can balance the the tides for each opposing member trying to get compensation and etc.
  • What qualifications or experience do you have to offer? (if any)
    I have worked with other servers on being a mod on in GMOD and so on.

4 hours ago, Mark Stavaros said:

Never seen you before 

although this person may not be suitable i dont think you should -1 just because youve never seen him. Just doesnt seem fair  :/

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Keegan said:

-1 I've had a lot of problems with you on bluphor

Is there evidence that I did? Cause I've never had a complaint come through about me causing problems with you.

14 hours ago, McCoy said:

-1 not professional and doesn't work well with other people ingame and out of game.

I've only had one issue and it leads to you having to comp. I don't see how an issue I reported causes me to be unprofessional.

im gonna stay neutral, if someone comments a -1 about something dont argue or get mad skettiee, it is merely their own opinion and its their right to put it here without explaining. But as i said im gonna stay neutral, good luck tho.

+1 Because you're honest, and by that I am simply talking about the time you said "Han Solo I literally fucking hate you". Or something similar to that. Eh, who am I kidding, -1. Not only is the playtime low, but I think you should try to handle "certain" situations a little better than you already do. Being a staff member, especially on a Arma 2 server requires A LOT of patients, and that, you do not have. Hopefully this is the right person I think I'm talking about, otherwise, disregard what I just said :D

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Skettiee said:

Is there evidence that I did? Cause I've never had a complaint come through about me causing problems with you.

-1 This "Is there evidence" makes me a bit cautious to want you as staff. I have seen players who use that quote to try to get out of everything they do rather that admitting their failings. In my opinion it shows your character a lot better if you admit when you do things wrong and apologize. If you are unsure about what you did wrong specifically don't just say "Is there evidence" instead ask the person what you did wrong and why they believe it was wrong of you. If you know what you did it will be easier to improve in the future.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Han Solo said:

+1 Because you're honest, and by that I am simply talking about the time you said "Han Solo I literally fucking hate you". Or something similar to that. Eh, who am I kidding, -1. Not only is the playtime low, but I think you should try to handle "certain" situations a little better than you already do. Being a staff member, especially on a Arma 2 server requires A LOT of patients, and that, you do not have. Hopefully this is the right person I think I'm talking about, otherwise, disregard what I just said :D

r u +1 or -1?

On 2/28/2018 at 1:54 AM, Mark Stavaros said:

Never seen you before 

Not a valid reason to -1 someone if you haven't seen them, probably cause you and skettiee go on at different times

Thank you for applying to become a staff member at Takistan Life Xtreme.

Upon administrative review, your application has been rejected.

Please wait 2 weeks before submitting a new application.