Gen Richotvz

Ok, we need to talk!

We should all now know by now that the item shops will be having a full-scale price rebalance, along with the fact that some weapons will be removed.

The as50 thermal will be one of many items removed from VIP. 

Now, understanding it's a thermal weapon it is "strong" not "op". 

I will tell you why as50 thermal needs to stay in VIP.

• Blufor weapons/vehicle prices will be going down immensely. 

If as50 thermal will be removed it will make it extremely hard to play long-distance sniping. 

As50 thermal will no longer be "op" because blufor will be able to constantly afford vehicles and helicopters.

Keeping this previous note in mind, we can logically make sense that the as50 will now be counter-played and will be very weak because currently blufor rarely pull out any vehicles because the independents will just blow it up with lock-on missiles..... but, oh wait, that's getting NERFED too. The lock on rocket and missiles will increase in price heavily as well and the meta for independent will no longer consist of lock on rockets due to the insane price increase.

Summary:

As50 thermal needs to be kept to keep the system of 'long-distance sniping. Helicopters will constantly be scouting, armored vehicles will be patrolling. Any close 800m sniper will be quickly eliminated. Sure, as50 will be strong for the first few kills without being spotted, but with the help of the decline price cost for weapons/vehicles for blufor and in the incline of prices for independent rockets and gear. There will be a balance, if the as50 thermal is removed, indeps will extremely weak and will not stand a fair chance against blufor. 

~ Gen Richotvz 

" time for a true display of skill"

• Like 1
  • Dislike 2

You are wrong on many things in this, just to let you know.  You act like the as50 is being removed entirely as well, which it's not.

Edited by Complexity
  • Like 1

The AS50 as a whole should be replaced by the KSVK for the Independent faction, it doesn't make sense that the Independent forces have such a weapon, and the TWS variant should be removed from all factions. I disagree that just throwing more vehicles and keeping the AS50 will balance things out. This change has been something that was necessary for an awful long time, and I am very glad to see the change coming.

• Like 1

-1 It's not only the prices of items that will get a rebalance, also the amount of money we earn will be rebalanced in a way to fight inflation

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sheev Palpatine said:

so do you tbh but hey i cant have my cake and eat it too

No need to be a twat. Hes just making an observation.

-1 because thermal are extreamily OP in any sense. On top of that there is no RP way that terrerists would have thermal scopes as50s it is just not logical. On top of that you counter that blufor will have cheaper vehicles, but the problem is that they are limited on what they can pull out when there is not marshal law.

After all the comments, I have another statement to say.

You all do not understand that that as50 does not just go with indeps, the as50 is a DONATOR ITEM that means its in the VIP SUPPORTER SHOP not in the indep shop, civ shop, or any other shop. I do not understand why you keep saying it's an indep weapon when I can purchase it on any class or position I play. You miss the point, I wish the community was more educated because it seems to me we have a lot of uneducated people in this playerbase.

On 2/27/2018 at 9:45 AM, Elijah said:

-1 because thermal are extreamily OP in any sense. On top of that there is no RP way that terrerists would have thermal scopes as50s it is just not logical. On top of that you counter that blufor will have cheaper vehicles, but the problem is that they are limited on what they can pull out when there is not marshal law.

On 2/27/2018 at 12:56 AM, Supersahen said:

The KSVK makes a lot more sense in a middle eastern environment with russian history anyway. -1 to the as50, +1 to the ksvk

On 2/26/2018 at 9:26 PM, ThePsychopath said:

The AS50 as a whole should be replaced by the KSVK for the Independent faction, it doesn't make sense that the Independent forces have such a weapon, and the TWS variant should be removed from all factions. I disagree that just throwing more vehicles and keeping the AS50 will balance things out. This change has been something that was necessary for an awful long time, and I am very glad to see the change coming.

indeps will extremely weak and will not stand a fair chance against blufor. 

What did you meant by that?, i took out  blufor checkpoint with just enfield

just use different snipers and learn how to do zeroing and shit

40 minutes ago, Gen Richotvz said:

After all the comments, I have another statement to say.

You all do not understand that that as50 does not just go with indeps, the as50 is a DONATOR ITEM that means its in the VIP SUPPORTER SHOP not in the indep shop, civ shop, or any other shop. I do not understand why you keep saying it's an indep weapon when I can purchase it on any class or position I play. You miss the point, I wish the community was more educated because it seems to me we have a lot of uneducated people in this playerbase.

I don't care where it is. Nobody should have it, let alone a class that can literally rdm anyone who isnt an unarmed civ.

-1 being able to land shots at 1800 meters just because you have a thermal scope is a bit daft no need for thermal, the normal scope is fine and can be ranged in for easy shots all day just use that

on a side note calming you're the best sniper in the world and that the player base is uneducated because they don't agree with your point is a bit much mate donator item or not it shouldn't make you into some god being able to kill anyone on the map from yonks away with no hope for retaliation since no one can locate you?!? 

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.