Complexity

Abu Jasem.

The player in this video was confirmed by an admin to be Abu Jasem based on same weapons and timing of kills and other officers seeing him with thermals and the officer who died to him being the one shooting at him in the video with a humvee crow.  Other blufor could not see any vehicle in the area, and me + an admin tested bringing a vehicle over there and looking at it from my location, no matter which way you drove and if it was park you'd be able to see it.  I doubt a vehicle could not be seen by 3+ people.  I have 20 ping so I'm 99.9% sure it was not desync as-well as he did not lay down because there was no animation, just teleported away. I watched that spot for 5 minutes after this recording cut off and no vehicle moved from that area.  I want everyone to see this, not just staff/specific staff members.  Mind you I have 20-25 ping on the server.  Before I zoomed in, you can see he has no issues moving or anything.  But then he turns into a broken flip book.  (Right side of scope)

Edited by Complexity
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Smidge Griffkin said:

I thought this had been cleared up? Abu has ping issues at times. Sometimes it seems they work in his favour.

I doubt this is ping issues.  That he can clearly shoot a rocket perfectly at a vehicle then HAPPEN to lag and just disappear?  Aswell as before I zoom in you can see him have no issues running around.

Edited by Complexity
  • Like 2

lets say theoretically he was cheating before the whole ban unban issue why on earth would he come back like a week after being unbanned and cheat again if he knows the system could detect it?!?! doesn't make sense for him to do it so i seriously doubt he is, when i'm on the server i usually have super low ping like yourself but theres always people bouncing around the place due to server lag or whatever. in your recording the server had been up for 240 minutes and since objectageddon only happens like 3 times a restart now that also lends itself to the fact it was most likely lag

We're guessing it's the vehicle bug, but it worries me that all of blufor could not see his vehicle.

Edited by Complexity
  • Like 1

I will say this, he has gotten into hot water for exploiting before. Back in ye olde TLX days he used to sit in the northern VIP area and shoot stingers out of it.

I wouldn't put something like this past him.

4 hours ago, Sheev Palpatine said:

I will say this, he has gotten into hot water for exploiting before. Back in ye olde TLX days he used to sit in the northern VIP area and shoot stingers out of it.

I wouldn't put something like this past him.

Thats not considered exploiting is just abusing spawn. 

TOPIC LOCKED

Evidence is insufficient and to prevent any full blown arguments over ABU himself, we will still look into this with detail. As far as we can see the video itself may be desync since arma 2 was never reliable on multiplayer.

• Haha 2