Sign in to follow this  
John Ryan

Disable Independent

There are so many people who want independent removed, I believe that if independent was removed it would improve roleplay by a lot 

There would always be roleplay situations and independent would ruin it 

We only need terrorist civilians  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

See, everything isngetting changed around and is slowly becoming something else than good old Takistan Life. All this change is only gonna make TLX lose players tbh 

• Like 1

Independent has been around for long time but half the time the server is mostly independents and its like a damn war is going on

neither Blufor/Opfor can man their checkpoints

21 minutes ago, John Ryan said:

Independent has been around for long time but half the time the server is mostly independents and its like a damn war is going on

Then they should not suck so bad and get good.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, John Ryan said:

If you say the server is mostly independent, then you can say bye to most of the player base.

Blufor also have GPK’s, Humvee TOWS, and Humvee CROWS at their disposal that can easily take out a group of infantry. If there is a vodnik, a single rocket can take it out, not to mention, a 5.56 round can easily penetrate the driver seat. There is also Martial Law. 

-1, back when I played most of my hours on TLX years ago Indep made it exciting, boring day as cop? BANG indeps just drove a BMP into Rasman. Also gives  both Opfor and Blufor something to do by manning their CPs to prevent indeps getting a foothold in the North

-1 We tried this on glx it didn't work out in the end. I feel like if this was implemented it would cause alot of issues with people not decaring terror. GLX was the community after dnice. 

No this is stupid. On Friday, there was a huge band of Indeps in Rasman, so I declared Martial Law. I pulled out an LAV-25, and got two other players to get in. We drove through Rasman, eliminated those who were in the city, used the LAV-25 rounds to negate their cover, and then moved on. We then did a circle around Rasman, killing all Indeps who tried to enter, eventually they stopped and stuck to terrorizing OPFOR outside their base. 

We don't need to get rid of INDEP, we need players to realize that we have tools at our disposal to help with this.

41 minutes ago, Sheev Palpatine said:

I'm not going to state my opinion on this, however, I think it's hilarious that most of the people reacting harshly to this play on indep 99% of the time

bias much? :D:D

I barely play INDEP and I think its retarded. Look, if this was the Island Life Modification, which takes place in a civilized society where there are no terrorists I would have no objections. Look, I was in the IDF and took part in Operation Protective Edge and terrorism is part of everyday life in the middle east. If you don't like this type of RP you should probably head elsewhere. 

15 minutes ago, Mark Stavaros said:

Look, I was in the IDF and took part in Operation Protective Edge

and terrorism is part of everyday life in the middle east.

If you don't like this type of RP you should probably head elsewhere. 

1. proof

2. yes but this is a video game

3. getting shot by someone with an AS50 TWS from 2km isnt roleplay

18 minutes ago, Sheev Palpatine said:

1. proof

2. yes but this is a video game

3. getting shot by someone with an AS50 TWS from 2km isnt roleplay

1. PM me on TS

2. Its also an RP server

3. The longest recorded shot in history is with a TAC-50.   

37 minutes ago, Mark Stavaros said:

3. The longest recorded shot in history is with a TAC-50.   

i didnt ask you what the longest shot was, i said getting sniped from 2km isnt rp

2 hours ago, Sheev Palpatine said:

i didnt ask you what the longest shot was, i said getting sniped from 2km isnt rp

So getting sniped by a good sniper from 2000 meters out is not role-play? Care to elaborate?

17 minutes ago, Han Solo said:

So getting sniped by a good sniper from 2000 meters out is not role-play? Care to elaborate?

roleplay is meaningful interaction.

not "lol ur ded kid get gud" in global

18 minutes ago, Sheev Palpatine said:

roleplay is meaningful interaction.

not "lol ur ded kid get gud" in global

I will remember this the next time I snipe you. It will be a meaningful kill :D

Also, you avoided my question. How is sniping from long distances as an insurgent not role play?

Sign in to follow this  

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.