WuKuN

Ban Appeal - WuKuN

In-Game Name]: WuKuN

[GUID] : 847610865325972d406090421bff5a9f

[Ban information]: Banned for - Bribery, Being an annoyance

[Do you think your ban was justified?]: No, I think what I did was miss interpreted, but I fully understand why it would've been. 

[Reason for appeal]: I understand it may have appeared that I was trying to annoy a head staff member by sending money through PayPal, but I honestly wasn't. I was trying to apologize for the previous action that I committed towards the server. I know what I did was wrong and it was an act of vengeance at the time for something else, but that is no excuse for what I did. I had already apologized previously in word but I didn't feel like it was taken very seriously because of how I had acted quite sarcastically when I first spoke to the head staff. I then saw a simple exchange of money as a way to show I was actually serious about my apology and that I meant well with what I said and did, That is the honest truth.  

[What you can do better]: Show more respect for staff members, and think about my actions and attitude when talking to staff members. 

• Haha 1

Let's clear something up here since people want to jump to conclusions.

WuKuN is a former staff member of TLR. He jumped on our Teamspeak just to throw insults at me and the other head staff in my channel. He admitted to DDoSing our server and something was said about "getting people not to play here". 

I banned him. Why did I ban him? He wasn't here to legitimately play. He was here to cause drama. He then returned with a new identity and IP address since he was using a VPN. He tells me that he's just here to "talk to some old friends" and that if I ban him he will just keep coming back.

I'm feeling a little lenient, so I let him go up into the channel that some of his friends are in. I'm told not long after by someone else that he's talking about DDoSing. Some people are telling me he should be banned, and I'm on the verge of doing it. 

WuKuN then has the audacity to send me money over PayPal with a note about how this is his "apology". I refunded his money and banned him immediately, because the way I see it, he's just trying to pay for a way out of a ban.

To the friends of WuKuN, I am so sorry that he thinks he can just come onto our Teamspeak and act like a complete cunt and expect that he won't be banned. 

• Like 8
  • Haha 1