Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JUDGE

Monetizing TLX

Read up on smidge's post on monetizing the server to help with costs, had a few ideas myself:

- TLX online merch store (I would buy) 

-  Packages on the site to have a day set aside to spend with a staff member, dev, etc. Kind of like a ridealong and could be used to give players skins, money, houses, and whatever else because it's player giving to player ingame. You don't say what they get on the page other than that they get a day or however long to ridealong. 

- Donate for forum signatures (PLEASE)

- Forum name color

- Loot crate system like Arma 3 Asylum Life

I'll post more as I come up with them, let's all add on to this to help out Smidge's wallet

6 minutes ago, JUDGE said:

Read up on smidge's post on monetizing the server to help with costs, had a few ideas myself:

-  Packages on the site to have a day set aside to spend with a staff member, dev, etc. Kind of like a ridealong and could be used to give players skins, money, houses, and whatever else because it's player giving to player ingame. You don't say what they get on the page other than that they get a day or however long to ridealong. 

- Forum name color

I'll post more as I come up with them, let's all add on to this to help out Smidge's wallet

Sadly Bohemia has stopped all monetization on Arma 2. I like the forums stuff and the possible "ride along" sounds fun.

43 minutes ago, JUDGE said:

Love the idea but this route takes money to get the money. Would have to be a very limited list's like just some shirts and hats. Everything is made to order. You put in the order for set donation and the order gets put in to be made.

Packages on the site to have a day set aside to spend with a staff member, dev, etc. Kind of like a ridealong and could be used to give players skins, money, houses, and whatever else because it's player giving to player ingame. You don't say what they get on the page other than that they get a day or however long to ridealong. 

I dunno how to approach this cause when I'm online I often work with various players already. Ponder this I will.

-Donate for forum signatures (PLEASE)

- Forum name color

Yes. +1. Though colored names will be tricky as its used to sort staff ranks.

Loot crate system like Arma 3 Asylum Life

The only way I see a "Loot crate" is if we make one with real life merchandise of TLX. A goodie box that screams I SUPPORT TLX.

37 minutes ago, JUDGE said:

- Forum name color

Unknown had a merch store and had some neat hoodies.

Forum signatures yes.

Forum name color yes.

Loot crate big poo unless you like ship a tiny box with goodies.

2 hours ago, JUDGE said:

- Forum name color

Love the Merch idea i will look into this we can start with little things and work up to bigger items

2 hours ago, JUDGE said:

- Forum name color

Bohemia has stopped all monetization on Arma 2 so we cant do anything in game

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.