Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

-DJ-

accepted DJ's TLA Application.

In-game Name: DJ.

- How long have you been apart of TLX?: 2 years give or take.

- Have you Read the SOP?: Yes.

- Do you have Over 5 Hours as a Civilian?: Yes.

- Are you a Takistan Southern Citizen?: Yes.

- How would you describe yourself as a person?: I'm normally a person that keeps to himself and not get involved in groups of people that are too Chaotic or childish. I prefer to keep a neutral stance on most issues and look at the whole picture. Most of my decisions are calm and collected because of that. When it comes to a SOP or rules I learn them down to a tee and follow them to the best of my ability. If you get to know me then I'm just another guy that likes to joke around but I try keep my game play as professional as possible in specific situations.     

- Are you Loyal to the Russian federation and its laws?: Yes I am.

- Why do you want to join the Takistan Liberation Army?: TLA has always been my home in both ol' TLX and new TLX. I've enjoyed the vehicles and weaponry of OPFOR in the many Takistan servers I've been apart of and like the challenge. BLUFOR has never been my first choice for a faction just because of the all around disorganization. When OPFOR has a rank system and good leadership, the faction excels all my expectations. I hope to be another part of the team and do my part in OPFOR as I have always done.

- What skills can you bring to Takistan Liberation Army?: I bring my overall knowledge of the game with me. I've spent plenty of time on both land and air. From Armor divisions to an air based sub-faction (VDV). During my time on JG I've trained pilots and done my fair share of flying. Most of my OPFOR experience comes from JG where I took part in many operations, Sub-faction tryouts, leadership roles, White listing training, and even rule testing as an admin. During my time as leadership in JG I've made documents and help create them.  All of my knowledge comes from experience but I'm always willing to learn new tactics to broaden my knowledge and willing to teach what I know to others in training and informational documents.                                     - Why should we pick you?: I hope to bring in another valuable comrade to OPFOR and I'm willing to help out new players and old players. I hope I can pass on any useful information that I have to the faction as well as use my time on OPFOR to learn new tactics to better myself as a player and a person. Also with my all around level headed decisions and my leadership experience I do believe I would be a outstanding candidate to join the ranks of OPFOR. I wish to hear back from leadership and I'm also open to answer any questions that you may have about my application.