Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slimbone

Post your battlestations!

12 minutes ago, nAh said:

This is my komunist setup :D

IMG_1842.JPG

Holy tits my dude... you're not running a caseless set up are you?

@SlimBone 

Here in Czech Republic we do not use cases :D;) 

Actualy i was just testing GPU than put it in the case

4 hours ago, Casey Chapman said:

@Smidge Griffkin When do you have to return that copy of The Art of War you borrowed from the library to make you look smarter in this photo? :)

It's in too good a condition, no way it's a library book

IMG_20190224_124011312.thumb.jpg.2044a6a0275eeabdf9ba1b157801f434.jpgIMG_20190224_124038297.thumb.jpg.f1ddf7533a60b2c2966657d1e9cfd9cc.jpg

I'm poor and my chromebook normally sits on the desk but it's in my bag and I'm lazy. 

Someday maybe I'll post a pic of my king size bed and 8ft bean bag that dominates the room but I need to clean first lol

I do battle with nursing school. 

6 hours ago, Casey Chapman said:

@Smidge Griffkin When do you have to return that copy of The Art of War you borrowed from the library to make you look smarter in this photo? :)

Tfw the library version is not the cord bound hardback edition I bought.... 

2 hours ago, JUDGE said:

It's in too good a condition, no way it's a library book

That badboi was a gift from me, to me for xmas. And yes I take extremely good care of my tomes. They are becoming a relic of times passing by. Written word on paper is where its at.....none of this e book or tablet shit for this ol man.

1 minute ago, Smidge Griffkin said:

Seems we all have a penchant for using Razer gear...... 

Still waiting on that fucking toaster to come out.

Just put your toast on a Razer laptop, it gets warm enough...

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.