Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slimbone

Post your battlestations!

46 minutes ago, SlimBone said:

Can't hardly see shit.

Probably because there's nothing there except a monitor and PC

4 hours ago, Smidge Griffkin said:

Nah ill let it get filthy then get a new one.

Get a new one fuck that , scrape that shit and smoke it over again.. 

5 hours ago, Smidge Griffkin said:

Yeah nice vessel you got there Slim.

Usually I roll spliffs but nothing beats a good old stout desk bong. Fits perfectly in the cubby below with all my other kit like a casual pipe and a chillum one hitter.

1 minute ago, JumpyWizard said:

Desk too small for me. Besides that, I love it

It kinda is , that's what happens when u order desk first lol . 

This is my tiny desk. I'm changing my setup soon though, if I don't spend money on other stuff.

I need new speakers, monitors and headset, my pc will last me a few years so I'm good there

20190223_165558.jpg

1 hour ago, JumpyWizard said:

This is my tiny desk. I'm changing my setup soon though, if I don't spend money on other stuff.

I need new speakers, monitors and headset, my pc will last me a few years so I'm good there

20190223_165558.jpg

boi that desk ain't tiny 

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.