Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silkofoxx

Drug Running ( to be more balanced )

The Current Drug Running is already Risky enough as it is at this stage and the Nato Handbook have just made it more difficult. 

It takes about 10-15 mins running around in a drug field to fill 100 weight of unprocessed drugs and about 2 hours to fill a Ural up full of Unprocessed drugs In a KOS zone which is extremely Risky as it is. 

Then Capturing a Gang Area to be able to process the drugs can take upto 15 minutes again in a gang Area which is also a KOS zone ( Which blufor can Raid without declaring gang raid and all gang areas located in both Radar Zones)

Then after this you have to head to one of the sellers depending on what drug you have to sell which is extremely risky due to the location of all the drug sellers ( in example right in rasman city through checkpoint  rasman )

The most you can make with Drugs with the taxes at default is cocaine with a MTVR that took me a total 2 hours and 45 minutes which sold for 12.8 mil this is not worth it in the slightest considering you can make 5 mil in the mtvr in 20 minutes doing Rubies or Diamonds which comes with very very little risk of being robbed. ( Can't be killed doing diamonds or rubies unless you refuse to cooperate to a robber )

So I request a change in the current drug running economy / rules of engagement 

my fps is 30 not the worst but not the best , I just auto run in my car while while farming drugs. 
and gathering drugs takes a very long time , specially when your only picking up 1-2 at a time :(

my 60 fps lets me earn a full truck in about 45 minutes but drugs aren't worth it. Raise the price or introduce new methods of gathering such as planting seeds and waiting about 15 minutes.

11 minutes ago, Abdullah Al Arganeen said:

Raise price, make Capturing GA able onlt with 3+ cops (same as in GS robbery cased  so people wont abuse that on 0/64 server in morning

b-b-but that's how i used to always make money at 6AM

7 hours ago, Mez said:

my 60 fps lets me earn a full truck in about 45 minutes but drugs aren't worth it. Raise the price or introduce new methods of gathering such as planting seeds and waiting about 15 minutes.

Weird I maybe it works alot faster with better fps rates but dont see how that would affect gathering.

6 hours ago, Abdullah Al Arganeen said:

Raise price, make Capturing GA able onlt with 3+ cops (same as in GS robbery cased  so people wont abuse that on 0/64 server in morning

I actually agree to this because last year I was making 5 min paychecks of 210 thousand capturing all the gang area and doing diamonds while I was the only one on the server when I could easily make 50 mil a day.

6 hours ago, Mez said:

b-b-but that's how i used to always make money at 6AM

Agreed hopefully tlx 2.0 will bring a lot better economy 

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.