Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moonhorse

Big Shout out to our Server Owners , Admins and Devs !

Thanks for all you guys are doing to make our server ultra fantastic . Im so excited to play 2.0. Thanks for taking our Ideas into consideration and putting the player base first above all . I havent been on lately cause my comp got screwed but Saturday im receiving my new gaming comp with a 32inch curved monitor and a brand new desk which will be ready for the update . Before my computer got screwed I tried Arma 3 Takistan life , man I think I got Crabs , Aids , Ebola with a side of Ganariha with an over an under medium well Yeast infection just by playing it for 2 hrs . Super Toxic community which made me appreciate the community we have here , sure we bitch at each other but boy go ahead and try Arma 3 than come back here and feel reborn .

The Development team have been doing wonders and miracles . These new features ready to be added in 2.0 are wonderful . Reminds me of when Iraq before it was invaded by the US , they  had happy people , chocolate rivers were kids played and trees made of cotton candy , wonderful feasts everyday and bubble gum falling out of the sky .  ( This is my 4th glass of wine so forgive me )

But Yeah I cant wait . Spoke to two people on Arma 3 and when I mentioned this they are downloading Arma 2 as we speak . They also mentioned how Takistan on arma 2 was the real deal and they cant wait to be back .

Thanks dude, we do what we can and try our best. Good to know at least some of you are appreciating whats being done :) 

As for ArmA 3 life, I couldn't agree more lmao..

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.