Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spork

accepted Helper App - Spork

• In-game Name
    Spork
  • Steam Profile Link
  • Gametracker Link
  • Country you live in
    Netherlands
  • Time zone you live in
    Gmt +1
  • Date of Birth
    08/06/1992
  • How long have you been a TLX player?
    A few months in total (i quit before when i thought tlx was moving to arma3 came back recently)
  • Do you meet the minimum requirements set above?
    Yes
  • Have you previously been banned from the server?
    No
  • Have you previously been a staff member here?
    No
  • Describe yourself
    I'm a calm person and easy to talk to.
  • Why should you be a Helper?
    I'm an active player in the european timezone, useally when i got online on weekdays most staff is not online yet. So i would like to fill that gap to try to give players always access to support if needed.
  • What qualifications or experience do you have to offer? (if any)
    I dont have much experience on arma as helper but i have been admin on other games and short period admin on arma 2 life server

Small extra note, in the requirments it states regular staff meetings at 6PM on saturdays. Sadly the time difference is 6 hours useally im out drinking with friends by that time.

If this is an issue my minimum requirments should changed to no. 

Since i cant put a game above IRL.

If its not too much of an issue then all the above is correct.

3 hours ago, Spork said:

Small extra note, in the requirments it states regular staff meetings at 6PM on saturdays. Sadly the time difference is 6 hours useally im out drinking with friends by that time.

If this is an issue my minimum requirments should changed to no. 

Since i cant put a game above IRL.

If its not too much of an issue then all the above is correct.

we understand when people have IRL stuff to do so if you can not make it to a meeting inform one of the staff so we will know,
Now about you application, It feels a bit lacking try to expand about yourself a bit give us a bit more of a rundown than  just calm and easy to talk too its one of those things we see a lot of people put into their apps that they are calm and easy but once you accept them  you here them screeching into peoples ears so try to elaborate more on it , I wont -1 or +1 this until i see a bit more about yourself.

44 minutes ago, Zen said:

we understand when people have IRL stuff to do so if you can not make it to a meeting inform one of the staff so we will know,
Now about you application, It feels a bit lacking try to expand about yourself a bit give us a bit more of a rundown than  just calm and easy to talk too its one of those things we see a lot of people put into their apps that they are calm and easy but once you accept them  you here them screeching into peoples ears so try to elaborate more on it , I wont -1 or +1 this until i see a bit more about yourself.

Honestly i didnt put too much in it cause the text field wasnt that big (might be cause i wrote it on my phone). I can ofcourse extend it and i apreciate the feed back.

Extended about me version:

i'm a calm and easy to talk to person. I like to talk nonsense with people and  joke around, i can be serious when needed or required. 

I rarely get angry or really annoyed unless people are really aiming to make me angry or annoyed.

I worked at a helpdesk so patience enough with people.

(Couldnt add this anymore so ill add it like this, hope this clears the view abit more about me.)

+1 From me would like to see more people on as helpers and thanks for the extension there, we need people who can be on at all times of the day as long as it doesn't strain you would like to see you on the team 

I’m going to stick my neck out here. You are a solid player funny guy I’m gong to +1 this application. After all the hours we played together I think you have it in you. 

Thank you for applying to become a staff member at Takistan Life Xtreme.

Upon administrative review, your application has been accepted.

You will receive further details within the next 24 hours.