Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mez

Indestructible Buildings

With TLX 2.0 seeing player housing I think that these player houses should be made invincible along with Rasman (which was indestructible at one point) because this would make ot more enjoyable and no more 20 FPS looking at one broken house.

I think atleast key buildings such as bank and places where stores are such resources in rasman should at the very least be

1 hour ago, DaThrillerKiller said:

Was already thinking over the same thing. but at the same time i like the idea of blowing up player houses

Yeah but if your house goes kaboom by a drone 3k away it's dead for however many hours till restart :(

Yeahhhh, no blownup houses plz.

The destructible houses have always been an annoying sight because it's so easy to do. 

Also would be easy for people to troll so nono. 

7 hours ago, Supersahen said:

leaked footage of blufor raiding a player owned house on the test server

blufor_raiding_rasman_colourised_circa_2019.gif

You're forgetting the Stryker and Mk19s

15 hours ago, Supersahen said:

leaked footage of blufor raiding a player owned house on the test server

blufor_raiding_rasman_colourised_circa_2019.gif

Maybe on the test server but that's too tactical and organized for the public server lol

Allow a civilian job that pays them to go around repairing destroyed buildings, but they wouldn't be allowed to commit crimes.

39 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Allow a civilian job that pays them to go around repairing destroyed buildings, but they wouldn't be allowed to commit crimes.

That could be fun, perhaps give them a re-textured Ural or Pickup to easily identify them as a Building Contractor or something. There are already worker outfits in the skin shop etc..

Given how easily and often shit gets blown up, I daresay it would be a good source of income.

1 hour ago, Smidge Griffkin said:

That could be fun, perhaps give them a re-textured Ural or Pickup to easily identify them as a Building Contractor or something. There are already worker outfits in the skin shop etc..

Given how easily and often shit gets blown up, I daresay it would be a good source of income.

make it incredibly broken like the 2014 treefixer where we make 1 mil per 4 buildings

4 minutes ago, Mez said:

make it incredibly broken like the 2014 treefixer where we make 1 mil per 4 buildings

Oof.... I wish it still worked in that case..... because the fix world, fix everything and clean server commands in the admin controls don't even work :(

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.