Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wilhelm

Lukas

[Player name] : lukas

[Date issue occured] : 19/02/2019

[Issue] : After being called out multiple times for breaking RDM rules, lukas begin a fit of toxicity against people. He was told multiple times how immature he's being but he doesn't actually seem to care. He also mentioned multiple times about how he doesn't care about rules, called the server dead, all the standard, angry player stuff:

[Evidence] : 

20190219152056_1.jpg

20190219153149_1.jpg

20190219152050_1.jpg

+1 
I was poked in a channel with Mortus and Abu Sayyaf that needed help and no Staff was on so I hoped in to help. 

Person was referring to all Americans as Pigs and Rasman civ sluts and other Racist terms over direct Mic. 

Not sure what was said over side chat but it sounded bad if  you look on global chat in above screen shots you can see this person was trolling without a care in the world with what he was saying.