Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jesse

Bank Insurance Works... sometimes...

unknown.png?width=884&height=325

Also why do we lose more than what the robber actually stole, why does op-for lose any money at all if we can't protect the bank?

1 minute ago, Mez said:

Because there's only one bank in Takistan silly goose

Uh.. the South Takistan bank wants a word with you...

29 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Uh.. the South Takistan bank wants a word with you...

Sir that's just a front to make the South look stable

17 minutes ago, Abdullah Al Arganeen said:

Why do indeps lose money if they cant defend it :(? 

Why do civs lose money if they cant defend it :(? 

Why indeps have to mine on opfor territory and risk a lot?

Indeps have no territory, the south is all opfor land. Indeps are uninvited pests in the south, who just happend to have taken a small town. 

I do understand jesse his point, but its hard to balance cause if opfor gets excluded so should civs who spawn south and indeps aswell.

Also a bug in south civ spawn, the girl glitches and doesnt sell bank insurance south spawn (relogging and double tabbing doesnt work) just sometimes they are there and mostly they are not.

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.