Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Robbie3578

ROE for Blurfor and Opfor

Just a suggestion that we enacts rules for both the “professional” military forces in the area. Rules like you shouldn’t engage a civilian with a helicopter/rocket attack unless is it absolutely necessary. The reason I suggest this is it would makes the military forces engage with the community more instead of just dropping a bomb on a gang area because it’s easier than apprehending someone, And the fact that nato forces in general wouldn’t be using such weapons again civilian or even enemy forces unless it was a large group that couldn’t be dealt with any other way.

ROE sounds cool but should only be for civilians and criminals not terrorists. Would like to see Blufor and Opfor engage in foot activity and RP stuff when raining gangs and dealing with criminals.

3 hours ago, Mez said:

ROE sounds cool but should only be for civilians and criminals not terrorists. Would like to see Blufor and Opfor engage in foot activity and RP stuff when raining gangs and dealing with criminals.

I think many of us players agree with Jake When it comes to whitelisting Blufor & Opfor. Mez, I feel you need to add Terrorist to the list due to the fact that they pose a larger threat than your average citizen or gangster. Now that doesn't mean there can't be some restrictions to bombing terrorists such as not leveling Rasman or any town for one guy be it a criminal, terrorist or independent unless absolutely necessary. 

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.