Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spork

Change the way we collect drugs

Hey,

I have never been a fan of how drugs is collected but yesterday i confirmed with vic. Players with higher frames have an immense advantage collecting. Vic with around 20 fps collected 120 drugs while i with steady 60 collected almost 420 (no pun intended.) Thats more than 3x what he could collect. (We did this 3 or 4 times to rule out lucky rng)

So my suggestion is change the running to an animation like mining.

Makes it more fair for lower fps players and quicker which would also buff doing it and might actually make it worth the risk over rubies/diamonds.

This can be brainstormed abit more so suggestions appreciated below.

+1. Add like a tool that you can buy at Hashish Emporium or gang areas and you collect drugs with it.

You could do what the older “island life” servers used to do where you planted seeds at a gang area a bush would then appear say in about 15-30mins, then you would gather a varying amount from each plant. I don’t know if this would even be feasible but it was a unique idea that made drugs a little harder, yet also more pleasureable because at any time you could be raided and you have some gunplay.

@Robbie3578 Has an actually very good suggestion but is planting possible on Taki Life? If so I think this is a better idea since drugs could be priced more but would be more dangerous. Also give money to Opfor for destroying the drugs or if one or two drug fields are moved to Blufor land also give them the ability to burn them.

On 2/18/2019 at 6:41 AM, Abdullah Al Arganeen said:

Thanks for your effort, and yeah, one steady animation would be less annoying, as for now we have to run like some autismo

Can just run against a car don't have to rum around like an autismo

5 hours ago, thotkitti said:

Can just run against a car don't have to rum around like an autismo

Yea we did this, but doesnt change the fact that its really unbalanced for lower fps players.

4 minutes ago, JumpyWizard said:

So it's FPS based? Guess I'll be running around the fields with 150 fps then

That seems to be the cause, like my example stated above.

On 2/18/2019 at 10:15 PM, Robbie3578 said:

You could do what the older “island life” servers used to do where you planted seeds at a gang area a bush would then appear say in about 15-30mins, then you would gather a varying amount from each plant. I don’t know if this would even be feasible but it was a unique idea that made drugs a little harder, yet also more pleasureable because at any time you could be raided and you have some gunplay.

please this

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.