Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Isaac

TLX 2.0

4 hours ago, Smidge Griffkin said:

1 per player.

You just killed all my dreams. Please let us buy more than one house, at least 3 or 4 maybe

11 minutes ago, Smidge Griffkin said:

However big you go, ill go bigger.

I think we should take a vote on it but it is your server ?‍♂️

15 hours ago, Moonhorse said:

I say 4 vics in garage and 2 houses max. 

I say 1 house 3 Vic's, make mansion buyable for 3 times as much as a regular house, have more than just the one in rasman, and make mansion store 4 cars and 1 heli

7 minutes ago, thotkitti said:

I say 1 house 3 Vic's, make mansion buyable for 3 times as much as a regular house, have more than just the one in rasman, and make mansion store 4 cars and 1 heli

dont think mansion has doors though 

32 minutes ago, Smidge Griffkin said:

Bastard lands on roof and has free reign over your house.

That's almost every house that has a door tho

54 minutes ago, Mez said:

That's almost every house that has a door tho

A lot lot of the houses with multiple floors have doors on all levels, some don't though. So if the doors can be locked on the roof and a troll heli pilot lands up top, he cant just walk on in. 

On 2/19/2019 at 12:56 PM, POTET said:

prolly would be to difficult to implement but be able to have meth labs in Ur house that emit green smoke when making. Make it more risky with it having a ratio of blowing up but then it would need to be worth more than other drugs 

If tied to the clifford the blufor doggo I can see this being a thing.

Any word on like small camping setups? Like the ability to put down a tent and chairs and a fire and all that? 

I'd like to be able to RP and settle down out in the middle of nowhere with a little camp. Also would be cool for like the big tents and you could make a compound for like indeps or something. 

2 hours ago, JUDGE said:

Any word on like small camping setups? Like the ability to put down a tent and chairs and a fire and all that? 

I'd like to be able to RP and settle down out in the middle of nowhere with a little camp. Also would be cool for like the big tents and you could make a compound for like indeps or something. 

Already exists just needs to be added to shop 

I hope that when you add the phone it doesn't look like a smartphone. I think a blackberry or Nokia styled phone would be nice if so be it. Like where you would have to use the keypad on a Nokia to navigate. Also if it is a smartphone I think it would be just to much like Rise who already have one 

30 minutes ago, Wfim said:

I hope that when you add the phone it doesn't look like a smartphone. I think a blackberry or Nokia styled phone would be nice if so be it. Like where you would have to use the keypad on a Nokia to navigate. Also if it is a smartphone I think it would be just to much like Rise who already have one 

I think it's basically a RISE tablet

32 minutes ago, Wfim said:

What exact model of Nokia are you recommending then?

57 minutes ago, Wfim said:

Currently its a tablet/Ipad thingy.

24 minutes ago, Abdullah Al Arganeen said:

What exact model of Nokia are you recommending then?

The mighty, indestructible Nokia 2280 lmao. In all its brick like glory.

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.