Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Isaac

TLX 2.0

I dont know if anyone mentioned it yet but "Goverment Convoy" would be maybe nice. 

Either civs or indeps can rob it and blufor/opfor can drive it to their bases (for either just bounty or higher paychecks as well).

Convoy spawns randomly (every 30min) on the map secured with GPK(m2) and bunch of ais.

Mabye make it so you can put resources in factories? I remember years ago that was a feature on a takistan life server i played at 

16 hours ago, DaThrillerKiller said:

Got alot of the house options already done, just need to finish up locking doors and spawning. 

58356ef1a8286a124c79b97d980802ed.jpg

Lets give more work to Thriller ... Hey add lights to the houses on/off feature :P 

I'm totally going to be a real estate mogul or agent when I start playing and set up my own business. 

Also, Takistani landlord life ftw my renters will love me. 

Will we have the ability to give certain people access for renting purposes? I was just thinking rping the whole payments out myself but I'll need to be able to give tenants full access to the house. I'd also need to be able to revoke their access at a moments notice. 

Also, we can own unlimited houses right? If not, please allow us to. To make things fair you could like double the price of the next house if you already own one and then keep doubling or some other increments from the thirds price and on to the fourth and so on and so forth. 

EDIT: ALSO, PRESIDENT SETS HOUSING TAX AND CAN GET TONS OF MONEY FROM PEOPLE BUYING HOUSES. This would be so friggin legit, would make people actually want to run for president and heighten the stakes so much and add so much roleplay and danger. 

Can you tell I'm excited af? 

1 hour ago, JUDGE said:

EDIT: ALSO, PRESIDENT SETS HOUSING TAX AND CAN GET TONS OF MONEY FROM PEOPLE BUYING HOUSES. This would be so friggin legit, would make people actually want to run for president and heighten the stakes so much and add so much roleplay and danger. 

Can you tell I'm excited af? 

I'm going to buy a house! But first *reloads gun* got a meeting with the president about taxes.

1 minute ago, Smidge Griffkin said:

Me too. Its one I have used in the past when doing my stronghold shit.

Great view, very secure, all the bells and whistles...

Cant wait for this update hopefully its sooner than two weeks .

54 minutes ago, Moonhorse said:

I already know which house im gonna buy , 

it has to meet our requirements with having doors so you will have to see

14 minutes ago, Isaac said:

hehehehe luckily all my kidnap houses have doors. Dis gun be gud.

1 hour ago, Moonhorse said:

I already know which house im gonna buy , 

Is it that house?

Just now, nAh said:

Will there be a wipe with the 2.0 update ?

I'd assume the update would be scheduled to come out after the stat wipe at the end of the month.

Stat wipe isn't going to happen at the end of this month as we got hit by that DDOS which was unfair on the players. As for the update, I don't want it rolled out too soon, testing needs to be thorough. Also, im off for a fishing trip in a couple of weeks, so it will be after I get back so I don't miss out lol.

36 minutes ago, Smidge Griffkin said:

Stat wipe isn't going to happen at the end of this month as we got hit by that DDOS which was unfair on the players. As for the update, I don't want it rolled out too soon, testing needs to be thorough. Also, im off for a fishing trip in a couple of weeks, so it will be after I get back so I don't miss out lol.

Alright.

Are u going to hunt them fishes with IED's ? 

1 hour ago, Isaac said:

Yes obviously i want doors... thanks captain obvious.  xD

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.