Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Isaac

TLX 2.0

3 minutes ago, thotkitti said:

How many vehicles will we be able to store in a garage at once?

imo I would think 3 would be a good number but anything is possible

2 minutes ago, thotkitti said:

Will be able to share a house with someone like make them have access to it too?

Giving keys to someone is possible not sure if it’s in.  I’ll ask tucker and see. 

1 minute ago, Smidge Griffkin said:

Already discussed with Kane. These are for private use, not to be used as faction vehicle storage.

I mean with the price of vehicles and stuff, even for private storage 2 veichles would be very little. As the big veichles would be taking them up, like the M1A2 or T-90 that no one wants to spend 15 mil on every time. 

Just now, Smidge Griffkin said:

As in, regular vehicles only. No apc's or tanks.

I Agree 

I really only want the housing to be for Civ use. In saying that, Blufor/Opfor will each get a Safehouse which can used as a place to hold prisoners or to re arm, perform surveillance from etc.

10 minutes ago, Abdullah Al Arganeen said:

Yooo chill with 2k paychecks... Making it really slow will decrease player base, as not everyone likes to spend tens of hours on getting money 

(Including me most of the times)

Wait 2k paychecks, where?

3 hours ago, DaThrillerKiller said:

Got alot of the house options already done, just need to finish up locking doors and spawning. 

58356ef1a8286a124c79b97d980802ed.jpg

You are amazing man Good job .. Fucking love you , no homo..  maybe just a little ...

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.