Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Highlanderluck

SOUTHERN EMBASSY - Fun and Games

After a war in which the Southern TLA forces won, beating the NATO forces to a pulp, the President of Takistan @Silkofoxx proclaimed that there should be a Embassy installed in the North, and so it was. 

After careful decisions on where it should be placed, TLA made the decision for the embassy to be placed at a compound right next to truck shop, what a magnificent location, secure, one entrance, walls to protect us from multiple angles and a tower so tall the snipers could see all of Takistan. 

The location was set and the southern TLA forces drove north with there Kamaz's and MI-8's loaded with supplies to last us and to build the mighty Southern Embassy in the north. Although there were maybe some hiccups with us getting the supplies there (crashed an MI-8 trying to drop a BDRM-2, not our fault honestly) we finally made it and constructed the mighty embassy. 

After construction was complete the NATO troops came to see how they could build one as they clearly don't have the artistic prowess to construct a visually stunning embassy and they were in AWE of TLA's building skills. 

The President also came, gave some magnificent speeches to the civilians of the north and people of the south who decided to come and see the glorious president, and also take refuge from the NATO forces who were harassing him and from the Indeps as well who wanted to behead the President. 

The embassy did suffer from multiple attacks from NATO and Indeps, with indeps launching an attack from the sky, shooting down on us in what can only be described as a testicle with machine guns attached to it.... ok a flying dick. And NATO troops firing at TLA outside the embassy killing one soldier and then fleeing before any shots could be fired back, such cowards.

These attacks were dismissed by the presidents bodyguards, @King, Andres, @Moonhorse and @Pvt. Joey in their magnificent Armoured SUV's and of course TLA who were also there to fight back and defend the president and embassy with their lives. 

After so many attacks the president decided to resign as the threat on his life was too great, and so he went, the best president Takistan has ever seen in its lifetime, low taxes, fair and just laws (unlike what NATO enforces) and it was a pleasure to serve under him. 

Honestly one of the best RP situations I've probably been in, in a while. Ill attach some screenshots of the embassy below to show what we made and if anyone has any more feel free to post them.

20190214025017_1.jpg

20190214025250_1.jpg

20190214030718_1.jpg

20190214030905_1.jpg

20190214031356_1.jpg

20190214031611_1.jpg

20190214025110_1.jpg

20190214032317_1.jpg

Good work fellas, this was heaps of fun to watch. I forgot to record any of it unfortunately. Highlight for me was getting vengeance on that damned testicle of terror.....
Its a shame I had to log in as Blufor (that's haram) to give you guys permission.... maybe next time they will at least attempt to let you guys do these RP scenarios unhindered, or have valid reason to deny it to begin with.
Looking forward to the next one.

1 minute ago, King said:

I like the screenshot of me and Andres shooting the testicle down.

Did they come back with more testicles? I shot the first down with a big ol stinger after he dumped a load from above on me.

That's why I told him straight up if you get out of the car anywhere near me I'm leveling you

And yea when you fucked off to somewhere about a hour later another testicle showed up 

Honestly the indeps a lot of times fuck up rp situations but last night they made it a lot of fucking fun 

2 minutes ago, King said:

Honestly the indeps a lot of times fuck up rp situations

Yeah there's a fair bit of retardation in our beautiful faction... RIP.

I apologize on behalf of those of us who are normal.
LOL

22 minutes ago, Smidge Griffkin said:

Also its very scary to be Blufor while Thotkitti is in the area....... never know when hes gonna pistol whip you and put you in the boot(trunk).

Poor blufor me an thotkitti got twice. Fuck what was his name.

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.