Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Abdullah Al Arganeen

Hunting! Fishing!

Hello there,

Dear Dev Team, im actually not sure if Hunting works, such as: if you can get a meat or fish by hunting or fishing, but we really need those prices to get bigger. I was at Sane Butcher, and cows meat was most expensive there - 5k. 

Some people could say:

"But dude, you want meat price to be 100k?!"

Hell yes, in a world where medkit costs 30k  and single lockpick device costs the same.

Overall, we should increase the prices of other products, so ppl wont be doing lsd/coke and diamond/rubies only

I don't get why fishing/hunting/oil are still even in the server (beyond RP reasons but that's barely the case), they're typically higher financial risk, take longer and give you insultingly less money than a quick mining trip. I thought the purpose of the re-balance would have been to do something about this.

I went hunting the other day and went to the HUNTING SPOT marked on the map looking for Wild Game to shoot to feed my poor impoverished family as a good honest man does, after looking for 45 minutes under every rock, bush, and landmine. I was informed that they had been Removed, my family goes hungry once again tonight as they do most nights, I might have to turn to crime to feed them. 

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.