Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jesse

HQ FOB?

With the existence of HQ vehicles, I would like to see them used to create FOBS. And a way to keep people from just spamming them on hills behind CPA, there could be premade FOBs that you capture and set up with a HQ. Letting you spawn there, resupply, get vehicles, etc .Though the FOB wouldn't have as much to sell like the main base would.

Could make it like the capture points already in the game. For added immersion, keep an array (or whatever data structure) of a few pre-placed objects to match each faction. Then when it is captured, swap out the objects. Just add additional shops for each faction (3x Weapons + Vehicle (+ item if not in weapons)) with whatever limited arsenal deemed fit. In the captured function call, then just call another to broadcast the changes.

Though giving the HQ variants a function to become a FOB would give more reason to buy them. Would allow for more statigic placement. The blufor cap is in a super wide open area and indies is right on a corner still close to spawn. One would be a murderzone and the other just redundant.

And since we're adding in factions limiting it to a rank appropriate. Dont want any old rando to just poppin up pointless FOBs.

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.