Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bob Lee Swagger

I lost my banking stats in BLUFOR

Please, I would ask the admins if it is possible to recover the amount of my bank account in BLUFOR. I stayed for a few days without playing, and when I entered today, I had the default value on the account (1million), without the weapons and licenses. Why did I lose my stats? At my last login everything was fine. Unfortunately I can not prove it through images because I did not imagine it would happen.

Hmm... doesnt sound like our monthly stat reset. Ill look into the situation but cant promise anything since theres no proof of what was lost. Will still look though.

9 minutes ago, SlimBone said:

Hmm... doesnt sound like our monthly stat reset. Ill look into the situation but cant promise anything since theres no proof of what was lost. Will still look though.

It's all right. But I do not care about money. There was not much (around 8 million). I just want the licenses back so I can buy the guns. Can you at least just give me the licenses? Patrol, SOBR and Police Officer

Just now, Bob Lee Swagger said:

It's all right. But I do not care about money. There was not much (around 8 million). I just want the licenses back so I can buy the guns. Can you at least just give me the licenses? Patrol, SOBR and Police Officer

I can't issue those but potentially refund the money to rebuy them.

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.