Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moonhorse

Thank you Welcome very nice.

Congratulations! 

You have spent an entire week of your life killing virtual infidels and waiting in a support room! 

It's okay though lol, I've probably spent close to an entire year on TLX In all ways considered. 

1 hour ago, JUDGE said:

Congratulations! 

You have spent an entire week of your life killing virtual infidels and waiting in a support room! 

It's okay though lol, I've probably spent close to an entire year on TLX In all ways considered. 

hahaha Good one , they might be virtual but behind those comps r real souls and real hearts <3   thats why it means something when I CRUSH THEM   RRRAAAWWWWRR ~~~!!! 

2 hours ago, Abdullah Al Arganeen said:

177 hours that could be used to work or learn, instead of playing vidiya gamez, what is minimal wage in the us, 10 bucks? Jeez, by 177 hours you would earn as much as typical Pole in 3  months mate

I work 8 hrs a day monday to friday . And still put this many hours on  agame basically I get home , take a shit and hop on computer till like 3 am then go to sleep and wake at 7pm go to work and be back by 5 pm . 5pm to 3am EST time is my play time . Saturday and Sunday most  likely all day . 

2 hours ago, Abdullah Al Arganeen said:

177 hours that could be used to work or learn, instead of playing vidiya gamez, what is minimal wage in the us, 10 bucks? Jeez, by 177 hours you would earn as much as typical Pole in 3  months mate

Minimal wage is about 13$ atm . But I make triple that cause I have  proffesion lol . 

26 minutes ago, Moonhorse said:

I work 8 hrs a day monday to friday . And still put this many hours on  agame basically I get home , take a shit and hop on computer till like 3 am then go to sleep and wake at 7pm go to work and be back by 5 pm . 5pm to 3am EST time is my play time . Saturday and Sunday most  likely all day . 

And you are married? I thought I remember seeing you say you had a wife. How do you just come home and play the whole time  doesn't she get upset and what about like kids or cooking or cleaning or chores

1 minute ago, JUDGE said:

And you are married? I thought I remember seeing you say you had a wife. How do you just come home and play the whole time  doesn't she get upset and what about like kids or cooking or cleaning or chores

Yes married with a son , and yes she does get pissed . regarding Kids , cooking , cleaning and chores = Married lol . She  does that while I work , But yeah I do need to cut down on gameplay , usually I go on long binges of play then I stop for a while . Im just loving the server atm so im bingeing

52 minutes ago, Moonhorse said:

Yes married with a son , and yes she does get pissed . regarding Kids , cooking , cleaning and chores = Married lol . She  does that while I work , But yeah I do need to cut down on gameplay , usually I go on long binges of play then I stop for a while . Im just loving the server atm so im bingeing

I love the server and all too I just can't see playing that much, I would be spending every second with my kid and wife I could. We don't get long here and each day could be the last. 

2 minutes ago, JUDGE said:

I love the server and all too I just can't see playing that much, I would be spending every second with my kid and wife I could. We don't get long here and each day could be the last. 

Yup ur right , I dont think I ever see u in server . 

2 hours ago, Moonhorse said:

Yup ur right , I dont think I ever see u in server . 

He's a poor college boi without a good PC

1 hour ago, Abdullah Al Arganeen said:

So do I, lol. 19 with shitty PC. Wish i havent got that damn 6-8 hours differemce between Us guys... It really makes me have to play on max 20 ppl online server :(

It's usually around 30 or 20 weekdays when I'm on but on weekends it's like 40 people on at 12 am

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.