Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wafflez

Micheal

[Player name] : Micheal

[Date issue occured] : 02/09/2019

[Issue] :
Context - Me (Jarl) and Micheal are both on Blufor side, and are currently in Rasman.

I was flying an armed little bird on Blufor side, patrolling Rasman. He fired on me twice, and said specifically in Teamspeak "Jarl fuck off you're being so annoying with that helicopter." This damaged my helicopter's engine, and I had to return to base to repair. I chose to ignore him, and after repairing, continued to patrol Rasman. 
In the second instance, I was again flying over Rasman, when he opened fire on me again, this time resulting in my engine turning red. At this point, multiple witnesses heard my helicopter making the beeping noise, and Micheal again followed up with a threat "Jarl, stop flying over Rasman or I'll shoot you again." I returned to base to repair for a second time, and again returned to patrolling over Rasman.
I decided to confront him and asked why he was shooting at me. And his reply was "Did I kill you? It's not a teamkill is it?"
In the final instance, he again fired 3 times at my engine section as I hovered in front of him to see what he would do.
Throughout this entire situation, I did not fire back at him once, and only asked in Teamspeak and Side Chat why he was shooting me.

[Evidence] : (List any supporting evidence whether it is screenshots, video, witnesses, etc.)
Please note that Micheal is using an M110 rifle, and in the videos you can hear the exact rifle being fired on multiple occasions.
In the video above, at the timestamp 0:10, you can see me (Jarl) flying over Rasman. At the timestamp 0:15 - 0:29, you can see Micheal being identified, followed by multiple shots being fired, and the helicopter making the damaged beeping noise.

In the video above, you can hear Micheal admitting to firing at me, but claiming he didn't kill me, so it was completely fine.

https://youtu.be/sCoD2z158PU  (Timestamps: 2:40 - 2:50)
In the video above, you can see Micheal firing at my helicopter from the tower in the top right from 2:40 to 2:50, followed up with the beeping noises made by the helicopter being damaged. Shown in this video is also an RDM case on Farid Al Nusra, shown in the timestamp 4:40 to 4:50. This is a separate case.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8rttUGhRq8&feature=youtu.be (Timestamps 0:00 - 0:05, 0:25 - 0:30)
In the video above, you can see the third instance of Micheal firing at me. He fires 2 shots in the beginning, then as I fly back to base, he fires shots again, with the audible beeping noise of the helicopter being damaged. Please note the weapon Micheal is using (M110).

Witnesses:

TLX King
GREAT ROLEPLAYER
Kota
Farid Al Nusra

GREAT ROLEPLAYER responding, there were many instances of Michael firing at Jarl. At one point Michael said "Jarl just ran into safezone while being shot at" when in fact it was Michael shooting at him. 

?hmmmmmm

Unfortunately though my video only captures the sound of Michael shooting at Jarl.

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.