Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Highlanderluck

NICK FLYING VENOM - NO MARTIAL LAW/WAR

You are a pathetic human being.

Look at the uptime in ur pictures compared to mine, u clearly see u are shooting at me first...

also rule 6 under martial law rules says any martial law vec can be deployed 250m from the borders, u see how close i am to the border? good.

Next time get your facts right and dont come crying here.

Oh yeah  btw, alans ai's shot at me at the border so i  followed him and the retard crashed into the hill lmao,  u are so pathetic hahah.

C6EBBDC4072DCFB1A24A7367F10E7C563A089732

9094404F5FB7B1FC5F24B93D9B56770D9B4A84A9

And heres another thread about to be locked. Shit sturring is not an acceptable form of banter. Nick I understand your the situation in question but your comments along with highlanders is not allowed. A mod or I will be addressing this with you both about this. Till then both of you will have your posts monitored.

Unless Slimbone wants this I shall be taking this. 

I will be speaking to both parties about this situation. 

But a reminder, martial law Vic’s may be used within 250m of the border. 

But aircraft other than transport are not permitted in the disputed lands. 

This thread will be locked, and both of you will be content moderated for a week to calm down.