Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sebi (Dimitry Petrenko)

Arma Series Function that resolves FPS drops and increases Server's FPS

Hi. As not many people know, all of the Arma series, or atleast Arma 2 and Arma 3 have a function called "FLUSH". It resolves your FPS drops, and by doing that it also increases the Server's FPS. I have seen that many servers in Arma 3 have a message that is automatically displayed by the server in a 10 to 10 or even bigger time period, explaining to the player on how to use the function.
The way you use the function is: SHIFT + Numpad Minus+F+L+U+S+H
I know what the function is used for, but I don't exactly know to explain what it is doing. But I think that the game will "reload" it's current functions and fix the FPS drop problem.
In the last days since the server came up from that update shutdown, it has been lagging very much and desync-ing for many people.
My suggestion is, that you make an automated message like: Having FPS problems? Type SHIFT + Numpad Minus+FLUSH to resolve; being displayed in chat/on the players screen every 10/20/30 mins, informing the player about it's existence and how to use it.

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.