Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JUDGE

Most chromosomes award v2

I put it up again because it needs to be dealt with instead of saying it's drama and dissing it off, locking the thread and acting like it shouldn't be handled is the wrong route ?‍♂️ he's been at this intentional petty defacement for a while now. 

It's obvious it's intentional and stryder needs to be punished for it, simple. 

Wouldn't want it to happen to me and wouldn't want it to be brushed aside like nothing either ?‍♂️

Screenshot_2019-02-08-20-10-33.png

Screenshot_2019-02-08-20-10-31.png

This situation isn't the first and we had talked to both parties. I even made a meme about it. Also if a thread is locked to avoid drama by a staff member it needs to be left locked. If you have an issue please take it to either myself,  Smidge, or Slingshot. This thread will now also be locked...