Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael

Michael ban appeal

[In-Game Name]: Michael

[GUID]: can't get it but can post a steam link, https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198799203534/

[Ban information]: Michael | Abusing a known exploit | 1D

[Ban Justification]: I do not believe that the ban was justified as the "exploit" that I was doing was simply selling vehicles for profit at supporter, Jumpy did warn me and I did do it twice more to even off the number because I'm autistic and then stopped.

[Reason for appeal]: I believe the ban should be lifted because the man who banned me did say to me it was not against the rules previously. I also believe that it sets a precedent that someone who finds a way to make legitimately by something that was in the game on purpose can be banned, I should also have my stats readded because I did make the money through legitimate means 

[Improvement]: Now that I have learned that this is unacceptable I will not do it again for fear of further persecution.

[Further evidence]: the MP3 provided.

jumpy.mp3