Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moonhorse

Spawn Camping and Scouting .

After dealing with an issue yesterday regarding me spawn camping from 2100 meters away , this issue needs to be addressed . It needs to be labelled on map exactly the " NO ENTRY ZONE " because at this point if you kill someone from 4k out and you where aiming towards their base they can cry in support and say that they got spawn camped. Blufor never complained when they get shot by the hotel in Rasman but for opfor 2k out is still spawn camping . 

Increase radius of the " DO NOT KILL IN THIS CIRCLE " for each faction and have it labelled on map clearly . 

The rules dont state how far or not you can be to kill someone leaving a base so I went by what was listed on the map which is the protection of the Head quarters . 

takistan map. editjpg.jpg

Sorry to say Moon but heres a few things.

1. Blufor has indeed had this issue actually a lot. If I can get on later today ill post pics or a vid of what that situation looks like. This kinda thing happens to all the  militant factions. INDIES had to have their zone widened as well as Blufor.

2. While yes you may have been following some of the rules heres what you missed or misunderstood. Section 2 of the rules reguarding safe zones in part 4. This rule states that scouting of a safezone is against the rules. This means if you can acquire or spot your targets while they are still at their base or within a safezone.

3. If we had made the circle boundaries wider it would only mean more area you're not allowed to spot targets from.

2 minutes ago, SlimBone said:

Sorry to say Moon but heres a few things.

1. Blufor has indeed had this issue actually a lot. If I can get on later today ill post pics or a vid of what that situation looks like. This kinda thing happens to all the  militant factions. INDIES had to have their zone widened as well as Blufor.

2. While yes you may have been following some of the rules heres what you missed or misunderstood. Section 2 of the rules reguarding safe zones in part 4. This rule states that scouting of a safezone is against the rules. This means if you can acquire or spot your targets while they are still at their base or within a safezone.

3. If we had made the circle boundaries wider it would only mean more area you're not allowed to spot targets from.

Fully understand what you mean . Its just some rules contradict each other and arent very clear like for example  : 

Independent Rules Number 7 

Independents are free to reign terror anywhere on the map with the exception of safe zones.     

And from my point of view and from what is shown on map Safezone is the circle that says DO not KIll in this circle . Because of this scouting rule all its going to promote is basically opfor they cant be killed in a 4k radius or till they reached CPA . And thats half the map . But I totally get what you said. 

2 minutes ago, Moonhorse said:

Independent Rules Number 7 

Independents are free to reign terror anywhere on the map with the exception of safe zones. 

I think this rule is pretty clear so long as your following the other rules. This rule isnt a means to overwrite other rules. Your free to do your Indie business anywhere without restriction of territory whether North or South.

1 minute ago, SlimBone said:

I think this rule is pretty clear so long as your following the other rules. This rule isnt a means to overwrite other rules. Your free to do your Indie business anywhere without restriction of territory whether North or South.

Will do , thanks for addressing professionally .

2 minutes ago, Moonhorse said:

Will do , thanks for addressing professionally .

Roger. It helps when the situation can be addressed properly via the right channels.

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.