Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sarge

MORE ATMS

There's an ATM in Rasman and for the shoos the North has one at the ATC and the South has one just above the airport in town. Having an ATM at traders though like selling resources just makes it boring and would make robbing a lot less profitable since you could just instantly deposit your cash.

There are actually 3 atms at Rasman, and 2 at rasmans airport.

Rasman:

Bank

Car shop

Press office (small mud hut complex east of cpr) 

Rasman airport:

ATC

Blu4 supp area

That is enough, at north doesn't matter where you are, you are in <2 km radius to ATM

For south.. well you dont actually sell anything at south, beside the resources, but that would destroy all the fun of camping at Opfor diamond miners...

1. Follow combat as unarmed civ

2. Fix trees and pickup item litter

3.????? 

4. Profit 

Seriously though you almost dont even need more atms, the ground is practically one. There are plenty atms already imo. 

2 minutes ago, MrTwiggy said:

Judge, you're fucking retarded

What did I do to you lol

Salt much? 

I wouldn't recommend adding too many more (or any really) ATMs than the ones that are already there. It the whole robbing meta of the server will take a massive hit. This was one of the biggest problems we found on the other server with mobile banking back then. Granted that's more extreme compared to adding more ATMs but we saw the trends.

As others have said, there are multiple ATMs in Rasman and you have the added benefit of possible blufor protection. Can't remember if you guys have one there, but the only place I can think of that was kinda annoying to not have one around was Truck Shop. I don't know if I would add one though since it kinda serves as a balancing thing.

2 hours ago, MrTwiggy said:

Judge, you're fucking retarded

Oi oi, tree fixing would net $10 million in just a few fixes in a certain spot.

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.