Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moonhorse

Wonderful Glorious Come back

By far best day I had on TLX , 40 players on , alot of action , alot of crying and alot of spending . Alot of new players which surprisingly went quite well . Great Job Owner and Staff !!

1 hour ago, Smidge Griffkin said:

I did my part.
- 19 kills
- 6 armored vehicles destroyed
- 3 helis shot down
- Stronghold set up with arms cache
- Rasman claimed and held by the IET

Good times.

It was like old times... good ol times.

@Lt. Col. Stryder  Why did you dislike ? do you not like seeing the server trive ? Is it because RISE went down hill after you glorified it so much ? Salt ? Anger ? oh I see you keep trying to ruin my rep lol. Thats ok I already got what I wanted and not planning to becoming an admin so rep at this point is kinda useless m just curious lol . 

6 hours ago, SlimBone said:

It was like old times... good ol times.

I went all out yesterday , spent over 30 mil lol and recorded all of it , i just have to find the good clips and post . 

12 minutes ago, Abdullah Al Arganeen said:

Lol just seen that Stryder disliked you. Whats the reason behind that? Maybe he has a rough time and needs some peace... Idk

Nah we had an arguement on a post so now hes going around daily disliking my posts lol ... and I own him everytime in game so dont really blame him hehe , I got my supporter and not planning to moderate or admin so rep is not that important , whats important is that server is amazing, 

5 minutes ago, Abdullah Al Arganeen said:

Aight, have fun with Supp, looking for a fight as I always play Blufor now :P

Gotta pass all of those Uni exams first tho, dang it

Oh supporter is a whole different field . Iglas up the fatut now .. no aircraft is safe anymore . 

Just now, JUDGE said:

Pretty immature @Lt. Col. Stryder

you should see him everytime I kill him in game. I kill him twice , disconnects then I get notifications Lt Col Stryder reacted to your post on forums lol OMG .. ahahah 

@John Smith and this guy is another one lol , The Opfors are joining forces to ruin my rep , makes me happy to know they are salty especially I keep owning them .. Keep them coming , it confirms you all butt hurt . haha 

@Moonhorse Didn't know disliking a comment that I found to be in bad taste counts as being "butt hurt", but to each his own.

When you say "owning," do you mean camping on the hill behind opfor base and shooting RPGs at vehicles, or owning as something that isn't camping.

Just now, John Smith said:

@Moonhorse Didn't know disliking a comment that I found to be in bad taste counts as being "butt hurt", but to each his own.

When you say "owning," do you mean camping on the hill behind opfor base and shooting RPGs at vehicles, or owning as something that isn't camping.

Image result for salty meme

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.