Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sebi (Dimitry Petrenko)

Problems PMC currently have

5c599de1e7ab2_PMClogo.png.3bc0927522e628ef8d1efef7fc080c0d.png

PMC have the most expensive gear outta all factions/teams/who ever. Why? I see Indeps bitching arround and saying they have it, but we actually have it lol. I started this topic because I saw that you can no longer reply on Domo's topic, so I'll just "reply" here.
Everything is too expensive and as PMC you can't make moneys. For example: When I do Peacekeeping, I tell blufor, that for each Indep/criminal kill I do in Rasman and stop him from camping their base ( which happens all the time cuz blufor is the worst faction i've ever seen ( true but sorry to say it )), I tell them to pay me 500k. At first time they go like:"wtf, 500k for a kill? I will just go and kill him myself and won't need to pay anything." Yes. But what he didn't know is that he died 2 mins after. What they also don't know is that I kill a lot of Indeps in Rasman, and do the job Blufor should be doing. For example: 2 or 3 days ago, I cleared Rasman arround 10 times and stopped 2 bank robbers in a 24h day ( bc I played the whole day on the sv ). And what did I get paid? 1 mil lol. And what did they say?:"Yeah.., surely u did."; Well ofc I didn't await them to belive that, especially that players come and go, so someone that just entered won't belive that. I guess I could start recording and showing them proof, but they will say something like:"But I didn't even contract you, why do I have to pay you?" ( which they did say and say every time ). But yeah, he's right. But what he doesn't know, is that Blufor couldn't even leave base, and they kept robbing all of the safes, which led to me losing arround 2 mil (600k each time). So someone had to do something about it. So yeah.. .

Anyway, idk how many will give a shet about what I wrote up there. But the point is: PMC need more ways to make money. Stated by sv rules, we are not allowed to do any crimes if not contracted to do it. So not even capture gang areas, and say like: "these are PMC areas now.", no, not even that. And I can't get a civ to contract me to do something illegal, while I'm Peacekeeping lol. Everyone has capture zones, why don't PMC have? I'm not saying that they should reduce the prices of equipment, I just want more things for PMC to be able to do, like having their own Capture Zones.

One more thing that I don't understand is: Why don't PMC have all of their vehicles? Like the M113 tank for example. Maybe you guys said it's too OP? Idk.

Also, there has to be a rule added, that once you agreed with a payment regarding a job done by PMC, you are obligated to pay it. Like.., I said:"500k for each criminal kill.", they all agreed. Then after killing more than 10 indeps, 2 bank robbers ( which btw Roque can confirm that as he was one of em and was there when I did it with the second one ), most of the cops left, and when I wanted to get my payment, they started bitching arround and only gave me 1 mil. Which is not worth it, I didn't even get the money on the equipment back. Also, with the whitelising of PMC, there should be added some PMC tags, like.., Everyone has tags, even indeps and civs! Why don't PMC have?
AND if there's a selection for the leader of PMC ( if you're doing it the way I suggested you to, in my other post I posted "PMC should have ranks" ), I would love to cantidate for it, since I'm the only full-time dedicated PMC player ( ik I said this multiple times, but it's true ).

Everything I said in this topic is not ment with any aggression or hate. I just want to help you make PMC great some day!

- Sebi (Dimitry Pentrenko)

Well here is one solution dont play PMC . Thats one . Two When making contracts have them pay you first then start your contract . Three , dont hate on Indeps . With a motorcycle and an AKM i caused havoc so not sure why other factions always need a little more , especially since they buy it once and never loose their shit .

Just now, Moonhorse said:

Well here is one solution dont play PMC . Thats one . Two When making contracts have them pay you first then start your contract . Three , dont hate on Indeps . With a motorcycle and an AKM i caused havoc so not sure why other factions always need a little more , especially since they buy it once and never loose their shit .

Erm.., you read all of it, ye?

Just now, Sebi (Dimitry Petrenko) said:

Erm.., you read all of it, ye?

Yes and I got a slight headache . Maybe if it was shorter it will be easier on the eyes of others . 

Well here is one solution dont play PMC

looooolll.... In replies I'm expecting the writter to fully read and understand what I have just stated. Everyone can just quote some fast non-sense shit like this:"Everyone has problems with independent. So, why not just remove independent and we're all happy, and no more kos?". That doesn't mean it also helps.

7 minutes ago, Sebi (Dimitry Petrenko) said:

looooolll.... In replies I'm expecting the writter to fully read and understand what I have just stated. Everyone can just quote some fast non-sense shit like this:"Everyone has problems with independent. So, why not just remove independent and we're all happy, and no more kos?". That doesn't mean it also helps.

No indpendents no server lol .. Besides you are PMC , thats the most useless role in the game after the UN . so you cant be asking for much . Independents keep balance to Blufor and Opfor from constantly harrasin players especially when they are bored , or when they get bullied at school and come on server to feel some sort of domination over other players by playing Opfor or blufor lol .. 

" Remove independent and no more KOS " 

Lol no remove PMC and there will be less crying . Imagine no Indeps what would eliminate a douche bag opfor or blufor from server ? Nothing they will be super OP and nothing can touch them ... But Indeps come in and blow their machoisim away and send them crawling back to HQ . 

It's funny how, you're part of the faction that cries the most and says that, but when others have problems u get so agressive lol

I dont cry , I got all I need , I only bitched about the Dog thats all  . You barely play anyway so not sure what you are on about . 

3 minutes ago, Moonhorse said:

" Remove independent and no more KOS " 

Lol no remove PMC and there will be less crying . Imagine no Indeps what would eliminate a douche bag opfor or blufor from server ? Nothing they will be super OP and nothing can touch them ... But Indeps come in and blow their machoisim away and send them crawling back to HQ . 

I also like how you jumped directly into agression lol, When I stated an example, of how easy is to say dumb things, then u resume to response to that LOL

1 minute ago, Sebi (Dimitry Petrenko) said:

Who tf are you to say that? Indeps don't even have rules (well they do have some but yeh.) , they have nothing. No rp, nada. You might want to reconsider

Im an INdep and I said that PMC is Useless . Did you get it now ? Actually not completely useless you are an extra target I can KOS .. so yeah you are something . 

1 minute ago, Moonhorse said:

I dont cry , I got all I need , I only bitched about the Dog thats all  . You barely play anyway so not sure what you are on about . 

Lool, how can u say I barely play when: 1. sv is down rn
2. Different timelines

3.I'm very old on the sv, even after tlx got shut down, and had never seen you back then lmao.

Just now, Moonhorse said:

Im an INdep and I said that PMC is Useless . Did you get it now ? Actually not completely useless you are an extra target I can KOS .. so yeah you are something . 

Uff, i know this play. Got smashed and has no argue. haha

Lool, how can u say I barely play when: 1. sv is down rn
2. Different timelines

3.I'm very old on the sv, even after tlx got shut down, and had never seen you back then lmao.

Bro you have 25 Hours lol , chill out you even called out SGT Gaz that hes never online but he played twice more hours than you did . You want to act like an expert but you just practically started . 

Uff, i know this play. Got smashed and has no argue. haha

No i just cant catch up with your spam ... cause you are probably angry and raping that keyboard lol .. 

What I don't understand is your logic.

I said that this isn't ment with any agression and hate towards anyone, and that we should try and find a solution together.

What u do? Just come in and first quote is provoking lmao.

No I just told you 

1 Dont Play pmc 

2 Ask for money first when you make a contract 

3 Dont hate on indeps . cause you said in your first line  ---- > "Why? I see Indeps bitching arround and saying they have it"    So you are the one being aggressive .. Why you being a confused nonce ? 

3 minutes ago, Moonhorse said:

Bro you have 25 Hours lol , chill out you even called out SGT Gaz that hes never online but he played twice more hours than you did . You want to act like an expert but you just practically started . 

I just created the forum acc 2 days ago. LOL, i told him that's not the point of the conv., and that we should stop.

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.