Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smidge Griffkin

Good things to come.

Hello everyone.

I just want to start by saying sorry for the server being down for so long. Despite our efforts, other responsibilities and time constraints, we are unable to bring the server up tonight. The dev team are currently out of action for a couple of days unfortunately, and this sort of thing is not on my area of expertise. (I am almost retarded). I have the day off tomorrow so with any luck I can get the necessary help in to get us up and running again.
On a brighter note, Tucker/DaThrillerKiller - our new and very talented developer, has completed the whitelist system! This has already been implemented into the mission so when the server comes up again, the ranking/whitelist comes into effect. Apologies again for the delay and downtime, please be patient, bear with us, we will get there! Thanks heaps, and I cant wait to see you all back online.

Smidge

5 hours ago, Smidge Griffkin said:

Hello everyone.

I just want to start by saying sorry for the server being down for so long. Despite our efforts, other responsibilities and time constraints, we are unable to bring the server up tonight. The dev team are currently out of action for a couple of days unfortunately, and this sort of thing is not on my area of expertise. (I am almost retarded). I have the day off tomorrow so with any luck I can get the necessary help in to get us up and running again.
On a brighter note, Tucker/DaThrillerKiller - our new and very talented developer, has completed the whitelist system! This has already been implemented into the mission so when the server comes up again, the ranking/whitelist comes into effect. Apologies again for the delay and downtime, please be patient, bear with us, we will get there! Thanks heaps, and I cant wait to see you all back online.

Smidge

Now that's a victory royale

Thanks Smidge for all you do , you and your team . Most of the loyal players ( im number 1 ) are just holding tight for the server to return and looking forward to it . 

Thanks again .  

7 hours ago, Moonhorse said:

Most of the loyal players ( im number 1 ) are just holding tight for the server to return and looking forward to it

Server has been reborn!

Have fun.