Jump to content

This is a read-only archive of the TLX website as it was in February 2019. Feel free to take a look around.

Silkofoxx

Foxx Industries Political Company

Recommended Posts

Foxx Industries Political Company

This will be a  company  working on political gain to  governmental power to help the everyday worker to have more rights to make more money.

1.jpg.c463015aef2a1f05ee96f7718a011d44.jpg

Introduction

Welcome to Foxx Industries Limited 
We are a Company that likes to make the most beneficial amount of money possible in the shortest amount of time
that has connections throughout all of takistan with the lowest and smallest risk of being killed / robbed / kidnapped & arrested 
working as a team throughout all of takistan.

Role Play

Role play will be different each time we play throughout takistan either it's being Communism working as one with opfor as a community working in the south  funding one of their protected resources from the indepants  We love making money , They love making money why not give a little to make a little.

This Role Play Perks  
Builds Relationships with Opfor
Opfor will turn a blind eye to non violent criminal activity ( in example gun running to make money )
Opfor can offer protection patrols around the area we are for a little bit extra $$ ( you get what you pay for )
**secret perk not mentioning**

Roleplaying with Independants hey we all love drugs they are good for taking of times of stress and they are good for selling the only problems with situations like these is that it's illegal which is a major problem when coming across bluefor with a ural full of unprocessed drugs that have nothing better to do but to do a random pull over. ( let's pay the indeps to make terror attacks to  keep bluefor busy so we can do our business )

Role Play perks 
Builds Relationships with Independents  
Independants can claim gang areas offering a safe place to process drugs
*** Secret Perk Not Mentioning **** 

 

This is only a bare minimal of some of the role plays that are expected to happen.
 

Government Legal Rights and laws Promoting 

These Laws that we as a company are promoting 
1, Firearms must be concealed in vehicle and not on you unless a valid reason is given
2, One Bluefor Vehicle Can only Pull over One vehicle at a time
3, Speed limit decrease to 50 in towns and increased to 120 out of towns
4,If the borders are not maned then they must stay open and not Closed


Government Taxes that we are Promoting

Vehicle Tax - 5%
Item Tax - 25%
Gun Tax - 5%
Ammo Tax - 5%

We decrease the tax of the following taxes by a total of 30% while increasing the Item tax up 10% which is an extremely fair trade off to make the most money for the everyday worker


Being Declared Corrupt as a Corrupt president
This is where it gets fun 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZhe0uldGeU&fbclid=IwAR10kIRNoTT_fW6qBdfuv6hxKArRwXdFtUWzqTzKwOctls0fuCoK9bdxoF0
Please Watch Given Times at 12 minutes to 14 minutes and 19 minutes to 20 minutes

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1397384446
How I was killing them from over 3k away click here for link



For the People 

 

Taki Roadside Assistance & Improvement Landscaping or TRAIL,  a subsidiary of Foxx Ind. where one can find quick and minimal labor income. You like working outdoors? Great! Like traveling the countryside of Takistan? Well we have an opportunity for you!

What do we do?

Well we do Roadside Assistance & Landscaping! All you do is drive one of our Company sponsered "Brush Buster Tractors" -Slaps hood of tractor- This baby can cut so many brushes and replant with our Foxx Tails speedy grow brush seeds  along pre-sited brush patched (Ones that yield most when you use treefixer on them) or Mobile Restoration Truck which has all you need to preform Roadside Assistance, Passanger Transportation, and Supply Transportation. 

Whats the catch? You will often be summoned by other Foxx Ind assests for retasking. Often for Emergancy Repair, Refuel, or VIP Transportation beyond your regularly tasked duties.




Recruiting Now 5 Spots Remaining

** Server Name **

** Hours on Sever **

** Reason why Wanting to join Foxx Industries **

 


 

1.jpg

Edited by Silkofoxx
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Server Name: [TLX] SlimBone

Hours on server: 362 hours

Reason: Cause this is what I've always wanted to wake up to. *Apologies to the Wifey but cash moneys about to go down*

Edited by SlimBone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Server Name: [TLX]тноткıттı

Hours on server: I dont know because gametracker is ass, but ima say a solid shit ton like 200+ at the least

Reason: i like the taxes and i want them to be like that always

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Silkofoxx said:

 

 

Roleplaying with Independants hey we all love drugs they are good for taking of times of stress and they are good for selling the only problems with situations like these is that it's illegal which is a major problem when coming across bluefor with a ural full of unprocessed drugs that have nothing better to do but to do a random pull over. ( let's pay the indeps to make terror attacks to  keep bluefor busy so we can do our business )

 

Euuu Bribing the warriors of Allah to sell drugs is not  Halal it is most likely Haram, brother you are no true Muslim. 

 

Image associée

Edited by MustfaL!kaweewee
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, MustfaL!kaweewee said:

Euuu Bribing the warriors of Allah to sell drugs is not  Halal its most likely Haram, brother you are no true Muslim. 

 

Image associée



I would like give reference to Iran state-sponsored terrorism they are not muslim and still supplied Muslims with Money , Equipment - Vehicles for their own gain. This is also how I play is similar I fund the Muslims for personal gain to help them spread the word of the quran for own personal gain. If you have any questions about how I treat the Independant you can ask anyone that knows me. 

 

Since the Iranian Revolution in 1979, the government of Iran has been accused by several countries, including the United States, of funding, providing equipment, weapons, training and giving sanctuary to terrorists.[1] Iran has been accused of training, financing, and providing weapons and safe havens for non-state militant actors, such as Hezbollah in Lebanon, Hamas in Gaza, and other Palestinian groups (Islamic Jihad (PIJ) and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine-General Command (PFLP-GC)). These groups are designated terrorist groups by a number of countries and international bodies; however, Iran considers such groups to be "national liberation movements" with a right to self-defense in the face of Israeli military occupation.[2] The United States State Department has also accused Iranian-backed Iraqi Shia militias of terrorism against US troops, and Iran of cyberterrorism, primarily through its Quds Force.[3]

 

After the fall of the Shah in 1979, the Islamic Republic of Iran established the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) to domestically promote the government's social policy. IRGC is accused of spreading its ideology in neighboring regions by training and funding "terrorist organizations". By 1986, IRGC had 350,000 members and had acquired a small naval and air force. By 1996, its ground forces numbered 100,000 and the naval forces numbered 20,000. They are believed to use the Quds Force to train Islamic militants.[4]

I look after them and they look after me 

When the infidels make a move on me I make my move on the Infidels in retaliation 

Edited by Silkofoxx
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh you got me wrong. You can donate money to the Warriors of Allah as much as you want brother, but I will follow the Koran to the letter and I shall behead you if you do not  follow the  principles of the Sharia. May Allah be my witness if you are caught with drugs which are not Halal but Haram. You will be killed (bismillah)

                                                                                                                                                                                             

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Sebi (Dimitry Petrenko) said:

This just reminds me of PMC. Appart from the taxes thingy


Nothing really like it there is a strict rule set that ill set up in place and guideline to right down once all 5 people are selected. We are role playing as  an Iranian Organization meaning with have ties with Russia (Opfor) as an Economic Partner and also help fund the Islamic Extremist to attack our only true enemy's ally ( Bluefor ) for backing up Israel.

We as an organization cannot attack bluefor or any other gang or civ without a valid reason.  I will be extremely strict on this needs to have more a valid reason than just he shot at my direction ( this is not good enough )

Value your life and Retreat as soon as possible ( with the amount of money you should have in your ural this is a realistic action )

New Life Rule is the number one Rule for this Organization with the amount of power to the server it gives. 
 

Edited by Silkofoxx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Silkofoxx said:


Nothing really like it there is a strict rule set ill set up in place and guideline to right down once all 5 people are selected. We are role playing as  an Iranian Organization meaning with have ties with Russia (Opfor) as an Economic Partner and also help fund the Islamic Extremist to attack our only true enemy's ally ( Bluefor ) for backing up Israel.

We as an organization cannot attack bluefor or any other gang or civ without a valid reason.  I will be extremely strict on this needs to have more a valid reason than just he shot at my direction ( this is not good enough )

Value your life and Retreat as soon as possible ( with the amount of money you should have in your ural this is a realistic action )

New Life Rule is the number one Rule for this Organization with the amount of power to the server it gives. 
 

So I understand that... since PMC is kos to indies... this faction will be an enemy aswell?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Sebi (Dimitry Petrenko) said:

So I understand that... since PMC is kos to indies... this faction will be an enemy aswell?

Not all oganizations are combat oriented. This is more a company with economic and political agendas.

And alot of allies.

Edited by SlimBone
So many allies.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Exactly only when certain Circumstances arise is when we can be considered an enemy it will not happen often only on the Rare Occasion depending how the role play reacts throughout the game. 

Valid Reasoning Must be Given

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Server Name: [TLX] Genix [SoS] 

Hours on Server: Not sure, but for sure over 200.

Reason: Cause Silko is my boy and I think this would be great for the server.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, SlimBone said:

Not all oganizations are combat oriented. This is more a company with economic and political agendas.

And alot of allies.

Almost most of the time I play on the sv (I only play PMC) I declare Peacekeeping. 2 or 3 days ago I arranged a Takistan Peacekeeping Event. I spoke to Indies, Blu4, Opf4, UN and made it so that:

Blufor and Opfor are friends ( both agreed )
Indies and Opfor are friends ( both agreed )

UN, Blufor and Opfor are friends ( all agreed )

I couldn't make Blufor and Indies be friends sadly.

The way this started:

Opfor kidnapped a Blufor Officer called dBurningSnow. UN had an altercation with Opfor at the border, and the situation was imminent for a war. UN retreated at base to make a plan, and Opfor was entreching their positions. Then UN decided that they would go in Opfor land, to bring their officer back, which they did. With UN crossing the border, Opfor contracted me to kill them, but I didn't accept that, and told them to cease fire and do not engage the UN MI-8 ( I was also in a Merlin HC-3 helicoppter) following them as they were going towards Opfor base. UN noticed me and asked me to leave, but I told them that if I leave, they will be shot down, and that I'm the reason they haven't been yet (which is true, I was with Opfor on comms all times and calmed them down). When they arrived there and were preparing for landing, Opfor started shooting at them from their base. I told them immediate to cease fire, and just let the UN heli leave (which they agreed and proceeded to do). I escorted the UN helicopter back to Blufor base, which they were tankfull and then I left on my way. Short time later, 2 cantidates were fighting over the votes to become the President of Takistan. The problem was that one of them called Andreas was a criminal, and we didn't accept him, and later he atacked me and proceeded to take him down (which I did). With only one cantidate left called JumpyWizard, I arranged a meeting with him at the GOV. Complex where I told him and made it very clear for him that: If he becomes Corrupt or puts his money business above the Peace that was over Takistan at the moment or if he interferes with the Peace Treaty, I will be taking him down. He agreed, I proceeded to vote him and left. Some time later he became corrupt and was taken down by me. Then, I left the server, and told everyone the Pace Treaty has ended, and everyone resumed their normal play.

With you knowing this, same conditions I made for Jumpy while being the President, goes for you.
This is what I ment when I asked if the faction will be enemy to PMC ( or atleast me as PMC ), because it seems like you put money above everything.

DISCLAIMER: All that is written above, actually happened on the sv 2 or 3 days ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Sebi (Dimitry Petrenko) said:

Almost most of the time I play on the sv (I only play PMC) I declare Peacekeeping. 2 or 3 days ago I arranged a Takistan Peacekeeping Event. I spoke to Indies, Blu4, Opf4, UN and made it so that:

Blufor and Opfor are friends ( both agreed )
Indies and Opfor are friends ( both agreed )

UN, Blufor and Opfor are friends ( all agreed )

I couldn't make Blufor and Indies be friends sadly.

The way this started:

Opfor kidnapped a Blufor Officer called dBurningSnow. UN had an altercation with Opfor at the border, and the situation was imminent for a war. UN retreated at base to make a plan, and Opfor was entreching their positions. Then UN decided that they would go in Opfor land, to bring their officer back, which they did. With UN crossing the border, Opfor contracted me to kill them, but I didn't accept that, and told them to cease fire and do not engage the UN MI-8 ( I was also in a Merlin HC-3 helicoppter) following them as they were going towards Opfor base. UN noticed me and asked me to leave, but I told them that if I leave, they will be shot down, and that I'm the reason they haven't been yet (which is true, I was with Opfor on comms all times and calmed them down). When they arrived there and were preparing for landing, Opfor started shooting at them from their base. I told them immediate to cease fire, and just let the UN heli leave (which they agreed and proceeded to do). I escorted the UN helicopter back to Blufor base, which they were tankfull and then I left on my way. Short time later, 2 cantidates were fighting over the votes to become the President of Takistan. The problem was that one of them called Andreas was a criminal, and we didn't accept him, and later he atacked me and proceeded to take him down (which I did). With only one cantidate left called JumpyWizard, I arranged a meeting with him at the GOV. Complex where I told him and made it very clear for him that: If he becomes Corrupt or puts his money business above the Peace that was over Takistan at the moment or if he interferes with the Peace Treaty, I will be taking him down. He agreed, I proceeded to vote him and left. Some time later he became corrupt and was taken down by me. Then, I left the server, and told everyone the Pace Treaty has ended, and everyone resumed their normal play.

With you knowing this, same conditions I made for Jumpy while being the President, goes for you.
This is what I ment when I asked if the faction will be enemy to PMC ( or atleast me as PMC ), because it seems like you put money above everything.

DISCLAIMER: All that is written above, actually happened on the sv 2 or 3 days ago.


I understand where you are coming from. this makes it very easy to understand I just need to state a rule 
Presidents are forbidden in the rules to committing criminal activity while being a president until declared corrupt. 
There is no gaining money during heated situations specially how I react to certain circumstances.

If an issue like that happened to me and I was declared a corrupt president by bluefor I would buy a tunguska and sit on top of a mountain with view distance of 10k. the amount of power from this faction is almost ridiculous so I will not be accepting just anyone only those who know the rules and are not power hungary. 
( This is not a war faction but an over powered Peace faction ) ask - jumpy - elija - domocop - smidge - slimbone - best mike - Genix I think I can mention too many people

Heres a screenshot of Thotkitti jumping in my tank while im Bombing Rasman in a tank over 3k away

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1391693737

this is my longest kill in a tank 3.8 k away 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1397384446

If you pay attention to the times I can survive for hours while using techniques like this.

With this much power able to get this sort of equipment as a civ is a huge responsibility and anyone that abuses it would result in a ban and I would be the one to push the punishment of abuse to  this level. 

This level of Responsibility will not be given likely and won't occur just out of the blue

Valid Reason must be Given


 

Edited by Silkofoxx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TRAIL will be accepting any and all for short and long term conctract work with non-members. Contracts will be negotiated for mutual profit. Jobs will include driving, field repairs & refueling, using tree fixer, move cargo between vehicles, etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SlimBone said:

TRAIL will be accepting any and all for short and long term conctract work with non-members. Contracts will be negotiated for mutual profit. Jobs will include driving, field repairs & refueling, using tree fixer, move cargo between vehicles, etc.

Lol but ok. Kinda odd saying that to a PMC that keeps the peace and saves Blufor ass in Rasman 10 times a day haha xD

Edited by Sebi (Dimitry Petrenko)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sebi (Dimitry Petrenko) said:

Lol but ok. Kinda odd saying that to a PMC that keeps the peace and saves Blufor ass in Rasman 10 times a day haha xD

You keep looking for a target in us when this could be a lucrative oppertunity for you. A company with money and assets to PROTECT or even targets of interests maybe threats to our investments. Why is there such a need to make a target out of a potential benifactor?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SlimBone said:

You keep looking for a target in us when this could be a lucrative oppertunity for you. A company with money and assets to PROTECT or even targets of interests maybe threats to our investments. Why is there such a need to make a target out of a potential benifactor?

Oh no, don't get me wrong, I like this, I just found it funny.

Edited by Sebi (Dimitry Petrenko)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sebi (Dimitry Petrenko) said:

Oh no, don't get me wrong, I like this

I got a strong feeling its not the same "Like" I'd like to assume it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Foxx Industries Security Team - F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T. is a licensed security team under direct control of Foxx's CEO and Slim "DrunkBeard" Bone Head of Security. All members of team are registered and licensed with all gear and equipment carried such as firearms, Cars and Trucks, Passports, Ect. Having no official capacity like Opfor, Blufor, or PMC's we aren't above the law and act only in Defense, Retrieval, Crowd Control, and Security for Foxx Ind assets.

When working as a Security Operator you must have/do the following.

  • Proper Licenses for all firearms (Pistol & Rifle), Vehicles (Car &/or Truck), Passport.
  • Carry a minimum of one nonlethal weapon.
  • Proper knowledge of Laws (Server Rules)
  • Agree to a non-disclosure agreement to not discuss any Foxx Ind. operations or anything about its members.
  • Use non-lethal at all times to address threats unless absolutely necessary.
Edited by SlimBone
New group requirement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.

×