Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smidge Griffkin

Host switch/mass server comp.

Hello everyone,

As most of you are aware, the server has been the target of numerous DDOS attacks over the last 2 weeks. Because of this we will be switching to a new host tomorrow that provides much better protection for the server. Due to all the interruptions as of late we will comp everyone a fair and reasonable amount of in-game money when we have made the switch. The server will stay up until we are live on the new host, we hope to not be offline for more than a couple of hours. Apologies for the inconvenience...

Smidge

26 minutes ago, Moonhorse said:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/moonhorse333/screenshot/950725693392948314

SOrry i wont take less than 188 mil . Because im not convinced server wont be wiped again next week . And the actual fun start is when you have over 150 mil . Not gonna grind a week to get wiped when shit starts getting interesting .

I know it will be a little difficult but I agree with moon here, at least If players have proof of what they had they should get their full amount back. 

If you put it down in the comp requests once everything is smoothed out we'll see what we can arrange. Cant promise much since it be unfair to those who havent been on to grab evidence. This has been an inconvenience to not just players but to staff and most of all @Smidge whos been looking into a much safer system and shelling out the dollaridoos to do so.

2 hours ago, Moonhorse said:

SOrry i wont take less than 188 mil

You have not lost 188 mil so you wont be getting that much given to you. The comp I am giving out is more of a "sorry guys, here's a gift for all the issues" ,not replacing lost funds.
For those of you wondering, you wont be getting your stats wiped. Our current stats will be active despite the switch. The wipe will happen every 2 months, and that's a fair way away at this stage, so there is no reason for us to have to comp you anything more than few mil. Take it or leave itB|

6 minutes ago, Smidge Griffkin said:

You have not lost 188 mil so you wont be getting that much given to you. The comp I am giving out is more of a "sorry guys, here's a gift for all the issues" ,not replacing lost funds.
For those of you wondering, you wont be getting your stats wiped. Our current stats will be active despite the switch. The wipe will happen every 2 months, and that's a fair way away at this stage, so there is no reason for us to have to comp you anything more than few mil. Take it or leave itB|

There you have it folks.

2 minutes ago, Genix said:

Can we just like make the goat the mascot of the Sons Of Shariah already boys?

We shall call her Abdia, which translates roughly to "Slave of Allah".

Very fitting..

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.