Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Elijah

Sarge RDM

[Player name] : Sarge

[Date issue occurred] : 2/1/19 at aprox 5pm EST

[Issue] : I was killed for no reason without any initiation by Sarge while I was playing as a civ and he was playing as a Blufor. I was about to log off so I wanted to take my rifle out of my car and upholster my pistol so that I would not lose them when I came back on. I was afk putting away groceries for about 5-10 mins before this. After upholstering my pistol I proceeded to go to my car to take my stun Sega out since I had payed 400k for it. I never once pointed a weapon at anyone and quite honestly I didn't even notice them when i went to my car. All the same I was immediately shot after I opened my car inventory and when in response Sarge claimed that I ambushed him
    You should note that Sarge has been pretty toxic to me and others and this is not the first time things like this have happened. It is my belief that he just wants to kill people and he will take any excuse he can to kill anyone he can. I showed no threat to him or anyone else and the only crime I committed was open carrying which is only punishable by 1min in jail or a 100k fine and NOT KOS. I don't really care for comp in this case I just want Sarge to be punished and learn that he cant just RDM people and get away with it.

[Evidence] :  Skip to 2:00. I just use a 3min replay buffer so nothing started till about 2:00.