Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DOMOCOP14

accepted Helper App - DOMOCOP14

• In-game Name
    DOMOCOP14
  • Steam Profile Link
  • Gametracker Link
  • Country you live in
    England
  • Time zone you live in
    GMT
  • Date of Birth
    04/05/01
  • How long have you been a TLX player?
    For a almost a year
  • Do you meet the minimum requirements set above?
    Yes
  • Have you previously been banned from the server?
    No
  • Have you previously been a staff member here?
    Yes
  • Describe yourself
    Typical fat 17-year old who plays as much time as possible on his PC who is currently working towards Joining the RAF.
  • Why should you be a Helper?
    I was Ex staff here and understand how much time it takes when doing support case and trying to just help people with tags and questions doesn't help when there is a massive queue in TS. I am an active member of the community and I play a lot on the server. Plus I try to spend as much time as possible on the server as well I know how hard the staff team do work.
  • What qualifications or experience do you have to offer? (if any)
    EX staff for TLX and I'm an arse about knowing all if not most of the rules

+1 he is very active and did a great job on staff before. Would love to see him on the staff team again.

After a difficult time trying to get myself to be able to type I would now like too +1 this app, I think you were great staff before and while your internet is a bit crap, when I've been playing with you the past week or so its been doing great and have had no issues.

8 hours ago, Moonhorse said:

- 1 With an issue that we encountered while playing with him , I think he is a bit to sensitive to be Staff .

Would you mind PM'ing me the situation you are talking about?

I would like to +1, He has been staff before, already has experience and is great.

2 hours ago, JumpyWizard said:

Would you mind PM'ing me the situation you are talking about?

He's talking about Domo's post about Indeps

1 hour ago, Lt. Col. Stryder said:

I would like to +1, He has been staff before, already has experience and is great.

No i was referring to when we were playing in game and I called him Dumbocop instead of Domocop so he went to contact admin Jake Thompson and they came in our channel harassing us about why we called him dumbocop and we where targetting him in side chat .. That Baby stuff , if you are easily offended you shouldnt be admin because you might abuse your power becasue of your feelings .

2 hours ago, Lt. Col. Stryder said:

I never saw that post until now , Which clearly shows he is unstable to be admin lol , ranting and raging and clearly shows alot of hate towards Indeps . Im just gonna make it clear . SERVER WITHOUT INDEPS ITS EMPTY . ..  Thank you .

24 minutes ago, Moonhorse said:

I never saw that post until now , Which clearly shows he is unstable to be admin lol , ranting and raging and clearly shows alot of hate towards Indeps . Im just gonna make it clear . SERVER WITHOUT INDEPS ITS EMPTY . ..  Thank you .

From what you are saying, a staff member is not allowed to have his own opinion? Domo is a great staff, I have played TLX for years and I played with him when he was staff. He was great at his job and as of right now TLX needs helpers and he fits perfectly into that role. 

Staff members should have their opinions on things, just because he has different views does not change the fact he's a great staff member if he does show that he is biased then record it and make a staff complaint. I would like to keep a staff app free of arguments but it seems you want to continue and fuel it :\

Just now, Lt. Col. Stryder said:

From what you are saying, a staff member is not allowed to have his own opinion? Domo is a great staff, I have played TLX for years and I played with him when he was staff. He was great at his job and as of right now TLX needs helpers and he fits perfectly into that role. 

Staff members should have their opinions on things, just because he has different views does not change the fact he's a great staff member if he does show that he is biased then record it and make a staff complaint. I would like to keep a staff app free of arguments but it seems you want to continue and fuel it :\

As a player and this is a forums im also entitled to my own opinion . Besides I seen multiple times on other players app that they arent really into hiring previous staff .. not sure why this would be an exception .

3 minutes ago, Lt. Col. Stryder said:

Next time dont speak for me then who the hell are you to say tht i gave - 1 because of what you thought it was about the indep forum. Thats why you should have shut up and said nothing and wait for me to reply . 

You both need to simmer down please you both gave your input debate it elsewhere. I dont wanna have to have this topic locked.

As for my personal input Domo you were an awesome staff when i first joined the server and far as i know left on good terms. So for that its a +1 for me though I would suggest straying away from putting any kinda faction on blast as it brings drama like that above this post.

2 hours ago, Moonhorse said:

As a player and this is a forums im also entitled to my own opinion . Besides I seen multiple times on other players app that they arent really into hiring previous staff .. not sure why this would be an exception .

Ahem :)... 

2 hours ago, Moonhorse said:

Thats before we seen long wait times in players waiting on support we're now considering old staff. And i wouldnt put Domo as that old of staff.

On 03.02.2019 at 6:04 PM, Moonhorse said:

No i was referring to when we were playing in game and I called him Dumbocop instead of Domocop so he went to contact admin Jake Thompson and they came in our channel harassing us about why we called him dumbocop and we where targetting him in side chat .. That Baby stuff , if you are easily offended you shouldnt be admin because you might abuse your power becasue of your feelings .

Tbh that sounds more like Cyber Bullying to me. Which ain't "Baby Stuff" :p

On 03.02.2019 at 7:16 PM, Moonhorse said:

TLX needs players not staff

Tbh TLX has always had this problem, where I kept telling them to have an restricted ammount of staff. It already happened in the past before TLX to get shut down, and It's still happening. Remeber that time.., where 8/10 players would apply for staff and were accepted, and the whole sv had [TLX] cuz it was 95% players that have became staff playing? Yeah.., that was very dumb tbh. My quote has nothing to do with Domocop and his application, I just quoted to Moon's quote.

In my opinion Domo has a 1+ from me, as he's really friendly and open-minded regarding RP situations.

17 minutes ago, Sebi (Dimitry Petrenko) said:

Tbh TLX has always had this problem, where I kept telling them to have an restricted ammount of staff. It already happened in the past before TLX to get shut down, and It's still happening. Remeber that time.., where 8/10 players would apply for staff and were accepted, and the whole sv had [TLX] cuz it was 95% players that have became staff playing? Yeah.., that was very dumb tbh. My quote has nothing to do with Domocop and his application, I just quoted to Moon's quote.

In my opinion Domo has a 1+ from me, as he's really friendly and open-minded regarding RP situations.

Yeah, I agree with Sebi (Can I just call you Sebastian lmao)

Thank you for applying to become a staff member at Takistan Life Xtreme.

Upon administrative review, your application has been accepted.

You will receive further details within the next 24 hours.