Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jake Thompson

Staff Team Update and Improvements!

Dear players of TLX,

To keep improving our staff team we have decided to add a new staff rank. We have decided that a "helper" position would greatly benefit the server.

We have also added a sub role, "Head Helper". Their role is to hire helpers and make sure they are doing their job correctly.

Applications for helper have now been opened. We will actively be hiring helpers. 

A helpers sole purpose is to take people in waiting for help that is asking for general questions and to hand out member tags.

We hope this decreases the waiting time to speak to staff. 

Now to become a moderator you must first apply to become a helper, you will then be trained as a helper and go about helping the community by handing out member tags, Answering general questions, Listening into help rooms. When the head helper sees fit, you will be promoted to a moderator.

If you have any questions relating to this change please feel free to contact me or any other staff member.

Kind regards,

TLX Staff Team.

1 hour ago, Jake Thompson said:

I have website admin as I do website development. 

That's what secondary groups are for.

Hey I cant really be a helper in TS as I don't have a computer or mic and obviously not staff in game but I'm on the forums like every day and wanna help out if you guys want to split up the responsibilities of staff more and hire on a forum manager like someone to watch over the forums and I could even be a completely unbiased outside party in the staff forum.

I have a whole year almost of experience from TS helper to admin and am pretty well known the past 5 years, I'd love to help out if you guys wanted to set up secondary groups. Personally I know the value of an unbiased party in issues, especially between staff. Overall just a suggestion and I'm willing to help out as I can't be on anything but the forums. And I do have website Dev experience as well if that's something you need too but I figger that's lesser needed. 

@Giovanni @Jake Thompson

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.