Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dspan_000

PMC needs to be whitelisted

In my personal opinion I think we need to whitelist the PMC job. They have access to very powerful weapons and vehicles and have a very special job that could be abused easily. I think RISE had the right idea on whitelisting them, just my thoughts.

8 minutes ago, Dspan_000 said:

In my personal opinion I think we need to whitelist the PMC job. They have access to very powerful weapons and vehicles and have a very special job that could be abused easily. I think RISE had the right idea on whitelisting them, just my thoughts.

The word RISE is haram on TLX.  The fires of xitan (demon) will rain upon you. 

I do not see why we should whitelist them since no one plays PMC pretty much, like it just makes no sense to whitelist PMC's.  I am not sure if PMC killed you a lot when you were indep and thats why you want a change xD.

58 minutes ago, Mr. EyeBrows said:

I don't think pmc should be whitelisted as they tried it with cops and the numbers fell for how many people chose cop 

We removed it later and just had you all take a test to get a tag for blufor.

On 30.01.2019 at 10:28 PM, Lt. Col. Stryder said:

I do not see why we should whitelist them since no one plays PMC pretty much, like it just makes no sense to whitelist PMC's.  I am not sure if PMC killed you a lot when you were indep and thats why you want a change xD.

Say that again, I dare ya

On 30.01.2019 at 8:05 PM, Dspan_000 said:

definetly 100% right; ALSO add cap points for PMC aswell, like Indeps have it, civs have Gang areas then why tf don't PMC have?

5c5852104f7a0_chainofcommandeditat.jpg.232e5f23c63a09d46a98e47beeb94449.jpg

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.