Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mez

War Capture Zones

I was thinking that you could add one extra zone to each side that'll force them to get into some CQC and not bomb the point from 5k up. Maybe add Opfors new zone in the town to the East of their base and Blufors flag to Nur or a region to the East. 

I don't know if this would mess with how paychecks work or anything but if they could remain neutral till war that'd be neato.

2 hours ago, Mez said:

I was thinking that you could add one extra zone to each side that'll force them to get into some CQC and not bomb the point from 5k up. Maybe add Opfors new zone in the town to the East of their base and Blufors flag to Nur or a region to the East. 

I don't know if this would mess with how paychecks work or anything but if they could remain neutral till war that'd be neato.

This does not make any sense to me. Your title says, "war" so; do you want it to happen during war? Or when there is not war?

How do you plan on making someone do CQB? Even if it is CQB it is pretty much whoever is inside wins, breacher usually loses. 

And with the Disputed land was made to like have skirmishes in that area, I have yet to have 1 and it is just 50k total if you have both. I do not really go there cause there is no incentive besides 50k/paycheck.

7 hours ago, Lt. Col. Stryder said:

This does not make any sense to me. Your title says, "war" so; do you want it to happen during war? Or when there is not war?

How do you plan on making someone do CQB? Even if it is CQB it is pretty much whoever is inside wins, breacher usually loses. 

And with the Disputed land was made to like have skirmishes in that area, I have yet to have 1 and it is just 50k total if you have both. I do not really go there cause there is no incentive besides 50k/paycheck.

I'm talking about if a war were to happen it wouldn't be the same points that are out in the open and instead people trying to capture a flag inside a building or in a courtyard. 

On the subject of the defender Vs attacker in a building the breacher can win if you're smart about it, you could play it safe and take your time tossing a smoke grenade or a frag or rush in and take advantage of Arma mans insane sprint speed.

I've had some battles in the disputed zone and they're pretty fun when it's a 1v1 or 2v2 and you're moving from building to building looking for each other.

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.