Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lt. Col. Stryder

DaddyPopoPimp Mass RDM

[Player name] : DaddyPopoPimp

[Date issue occured] : 1-28-19 - 1-29-19.    21:00 - 2:50 

[Issue] : Okay, so from the start we are going over to Checkpoint Rasman because the Independents declared that Checkpoint Alpha was under there control. I am in Rasman and when I pull over at the T junction I get killed by DaddyPopoPimp for no reason, I heard/saw nothing in chat, Nothing was said. He did it again, and again. Then my Cop friends decide to come over and they get killed too by him. He is mass RDMing in Rasman for the cops. He did not have Terror declared this time and we were not a direct threat to him. 

[Evidence] : 

Witnesses: TicklePickle/Boomer

Picture Evidence: 

With this picture you can tell/know obviously that he is not wanted for Terror, meaning he is not able to KoS (Kill on sight) any Blufor/Opfor/Independents or anyone on sight without a right RP reason or if he is in fear of his life directly.

Video Evidence: 

As you can see in this video, I am simply picking up money at this time, at what way shape or form do I make contact verbally/visually with DaddyPopoPimp? None, he shoots me from the distance at the end of Checkpoint Rasman. Clearly RDMing, he has done this multiple times after being told he should not do this which is the neglectful and purposeful breaking of rules and should be banned. The only compensation I require is the satisfaction of this guy getting banned.