Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King

accepted Staff App - King

• In-game Name
    King
  • Steam Profile Link
  • Gametracker Link
  • Country you live in
    United States
  • Time zone you live in
    Eastern
  • Date of Birth
    07/27/99
  • How long have you been a TLX player?
    Year
  • Do you meet the minimum requirements set above?
    Yes
  • Have you previously been banned from the server?
    No
  • Have you previously been a staff member here?
    Yes
  • Describe yourself
    I am what I believe to be a nice and outgoing person who likes to help people solve issues at hand and can make friends with pretty much everyone.
  • Why should you be a staff member?
    I should be a staff member because I already know what is expected of me in the staff role after doing it for a few months on the server during the good and bad times. I believe most people appreciated my work and trying to hear out both sides of the story before making my decision. Also my only complaints that I can recall was from Abu Jasem or Gen. I also know all the staff already working on the server and have grown to know them over the past year or so and am hoping I can get a second chance to come back on and play with everyone while helping out the server.
  • What qualifications or experience do you have to offer? (if any)
    I managed previous Arma servers mostly Wasteland, I have helped with my friends Teamspeak before it was shut down and I helped moderate this particular server for a number of months before the whole April Fools issue last year and the ultimate closing of the server.

-1 I don't know how much you play ingame but I can be on the forums everyday and I haven't seen you at all, looks like your last post was in 2018. There's lots of new people and the staff team is probably almost full at this moment so I'd say you need to put yourself out there a little more first. 

I use the forums to "judge" whether or not you get a +1 from me with everyone because it's a good indicator of dedication to the community and personality. Also because I can't actually play ingame yet lol

3 hours ago, JUDGE said:

-1 I don't know how much you play ingame but I can be on the forums everyday and I haven't seen you at all, looks like your last post was in 2018. There's lots of new people and the staff team is probably almost full at this moment so I'd say you need to put yourself out there a little more first. 

I use the forums to "judge" whether or not you get a +1 from me with everyone because it's a good indicator of dedication to the community and personality. Also because I can't actually play ingame yet lol

Yea thats fair, I just started playing again recently as I began college so been trying to keep up with that but I will be here a lot more now when I have the free time ( At the very least probably 15hrs a week in game and I can pretty much be in ts constantly.

49 minutes ago, Slingshot said:

+1 yesh pls

Who are you, why ain't you active on the forums much community manager guy

Just curious no h8

Just now, JUDGE said:

Who are you, why ain't you active on the forums much community manager guy

Just curious no h8

RIP

+1 I've looked around for dirt on you and couldn't find anything dirty enough and after our little chat I think bringing you on would be a sound choice.

2 hours ago, SlimBone said:

+1 I've looked around for dirt on you and couldn't find anything dirty enough and after our little chat I think bringing you on would be a sound choice.

Although what dirt did you find lmao?

+1

I told you the second you made your application, that I would need to see you active and behaving, I've played with a fair bit and therefore I suppose now is the time to support your application, so you once again, can be a part of the staff team

Thank you for applying to become a staff member at Takistan Life Xtreme.

Upon administrative review, your application has been accepted.

You will receive further details within the next 24 hours.