Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moonhorse

Independents ability to purchase Igla in Traders

Im not a supporter yet so its almost impossible for me to go after a heli / Sure there is a 3 mil zu23 or igla Towable gun but We need the launchers as well . When you are solo its hard to use the others and heli radars can rocket you from miles away . Igla gives you an option to be Descret 

I do agree that indeps should have MANPADs available for non supporters,but not the IGLA.It`s the best MANPAD in game.I think the STRELA would be better,it`s inferior to the stinger and the IGLA.

7 minutes ago, Sheev Palpatine said:

it doesnt matter now seeing opfor has been nerfed

how bad chief

Just now, Sheev Palpatine said:

response vehicles nerfed us past the ground into an early grave

time for BTR-60s

29 minutes ago, Sheev Palpatine said:

i aint playing at all

don't be a sourpuss, just be simple man with Ak

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.