Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolfslayer

Add the tent as a object in our inventory

Just now, Wolfslayer said:

All you guys need is about 10.... Aim dem brightboys on cpa and laugh as blufor get #triggered

As i have done the exact oposite

What about Medical tents? As far as im concerned theres only like 2 on whole map, blu and opf spawn, and with current presence of medics on server thats kinda off hard to keep yourself healthy...

And i dont believe every civs spends +100k on 3 medkits 

Of course, that should be regulated. They should be able to be purchased by Opf/Blu/Inds for lets say 200-250k

Give us access to the full camping experience: fires, chairs, tents, etc. Lol would add lots of rp, i would setup in the fishing area in the northwest corner 

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.