Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain

rejected Staff App - Captain

• In-game Name
    Captain
  • Steam Profile Link
  • Gametracker Link
  • Country you live in
    United Kingdom
  • Time zone you live in
    GMT
  • Date of Birth
    04/09/1995
  • How long have you been a TLX player?
    Maybe a year or so
  • Do you meet the minimum requirements set above?
    Yes
  • Have you previously been banned from the server?
    No
  • Have you previously been a staff member here?
    Yes
  • Describe yourself
    Fair, Kind with zero tolerance for bullshit.
  • Why should you be a staff member?
    Im an experienced, mature player and a quick peek at your current staff team tells me you need someone like me.
  • What qualifications or experience do you have to offer? (if any)
    Ive staffed on TLX and JG Gaming previously.

+1 Captain was a pretty cool guy in the past when I played with him and I think he would be a good fit for staff once again.

-1 hardly even know you or remember who you are, need to be more active in the community and put actual effort into your application. 

16 hours ago, Captain said:

Im an experienced, mature player and a quick peek at your current staff team tells me you need someone like me.

This makes me believe that you're full if yourself and you put minimum effort into this application.

Minus fucking one (-1)

I deleted my other comment because I felt like it didn't represent my answer correctly. You are in no way, shape or form, a good staff member. I haven't seen you on the server ever since you and Defaultfun left, now you come back and make an application and besides that, you have the audacity to say that we need someone like you? Think twice, son.

Besides my obvious bias towards you, your application is lacking practically everything. And as Mez pointed out, you seem full of yourself.

-1 You left on very poor terms last time you were on the staff team and the application you've just written is showing an extreme lack of effort.

1 hour ago, JUDGE said:

-1 hardly even know you or remember who you are, need to be more active in the community and put actual effort into your application. 

I +1 his -1. It's a no from me.

-1, you left in a rage... and you expect to be welcomed back as if nothing happened

-1 no  idea who your are or what you've done I've heard from others that you were staff before but disappearing for a good while and coming back expecting a  seat for you staying open  you sure as hell have the wrong idea then and this really looks like a rush for a staff spot as this application doesn't even look like it took  2 minutes 

Thank you for applying to become a staff member at Takistan Life Xtreme.

Upon administrative review, your application has been rejected.

Please wait 2 weeks before submitting a new application.