Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

McCoy

rejected Staff App - McCoy

• In-game Name
    McCoy
  • Steam Profile Link
  • Gametracker Link
  • Country you live in
    United States
  • Time zone you live in
    PST Pacific Standard Time
  • Date of Birth
    09/03/1997
  • How long have you been a TLX player?
    a long time i couldn't tell u how long lol been from dnice.
  • Do you meet the minimum requirements set above?
    Yes
  • Have you previously been banned from the server?
    No
  • Have you previously been a staff member here?
    Yes
  • Describe yourself
    i am a good wonderful guy to get along with but i can be hard as hell if you do something against me or my friends or the server that i play on. been around the block or two for a while knowing almost every person on tlx.
  • Why should you be a staff member?
    i should be staff because i am really qualified to be one i have alot of standing with alot of the staff members already here, been on the server for a while so i know my way around, and because im a lovely person to talk to and help alot. people will love me a whole bunch and knowing im a really active player im on most the day to help anyone and anything that needs help :D.
  • What qualifications or experience do you have to offer? (if any)
    been staff on tlx before, rise, jg, tlu, olrpg, owned my own community for a few gaming servers and some combined servers. and at all i have been a logn time member/staff on tlx before.

Big choking -1  
Every staff I've talked too even the older ones know you've never been a TLX staff so the fact you're lying about being staff on TLX also makes me DOUBT your history.
Your staff application being rejected doesn't mean you were previously staff 
You don't meat the requirements as your lacking 10 rep on the forums and it seems like you barely use the forums at all 
STOP LYING AND MAYBE YOU'LL HAVE A CHANCE THEN 

A compulsive liar that does not belong on the staff team. Let's go over a few of your doubtful claims...

• You own a computer with 28 cores, 4 GTX 1080s, and 3 1600W power supplies.
  • You're a state trooper.
  • You're a millionaire.
  • You have a "priority customer" account with BattlEye.
  • You were a director on RISE.
  • You were previously a "trial admin" here on TLX.

You bring drama everywhere you go. You can't stop lying about random things, I have to wonder if you actually believe your own lies. Your previous staff applications have been rejected so maybe you should take the hint...

16 minutes ago, Giovanni said:

A compulsive liar that does not belong on the staff team. Let's go over a few of your doubtful claims...

• You own a computer with 28 cores, 4 GTX 1080s, and 3 1600W power supplies.
  • You're a state trooper.
  • You're a millionaire.
  • You have a "priority customer" account with BattlEye.
  • You were a director on RISE.
  • You were previously a "trial admin" here on TLX.

You bring drama everywhere you go. You can't stop lying about random things, I have to wonder if you actually believe your own lies. Your previous staff applications have been rejected so maybe you should take the hint...

Yikes

McCoy, from everything stated above I will be -1ing your application. We don’t want people in the TLX Staff team who are compulsive liars. If you told the truth and stopped causing drama everywhere you go. You might have had a chance. 

PS: We have never had a “Trial Admin” position on TLX So you’re lies don’t add up and don’t lie saying “oh I was an admin here” When we still know who was and was not staff. 

that was my bad for the tlx staff i was wrong i was apart of rise and tlx at the same time and was thinking tlx being when i was staff when it was rise that i was staff in my sincerere apologies.

Thank you for applying to become a staff member at Takistan Life Xtreme.

Upon administrative review, your application has been rejected.

Please wait 2 weeks before submitting a new application.