Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Han Solo

REMOVE DOGS

1 hour ago, Abdullah Al Arganeen said:

*cough* maybe instead of wasting time on dogs we will move forward a bit? *cough, cough, cough* 

LMAO !! Cough cough

2 hours ago, Abdullah Al Arganeen said:

*cough* maybe instead of wasting time on dogs we will move forward a bit? *cough, cough, cough* 

The development team are not *wasting time*, they have already done quiet a lot. And I agree with Giovanni, if we could regulate them and get them working as they should, they could provide a whole lot of fun and RP for whoever wants to use them.

1 hour ago, Abdullah Al Arganeen said:

Missing the story of a dog that couldnt leave the bus.... 

Who has to know will know what im talking about

Holy shit yes

41 minutes ago, Smidge Griffkin said:

The development team are not *wasting time*, they have already done quiet a lot. And I agree with Giovanni, if we could regulate them and get them working as they should, they could provide a whole lot of fun and RP for whoever wants to use them.

Well, Obi played as a dog today... At first i was very sceptic but now i had some fun

1 hour ago, Smidge Griffkin said:

Dogs dont speak , and from what i seen the enemies have a red smoke tracr following them supposidly the scent . o thats fine but the dog controller telling cops in ts " um yes hes coming down the hill " ...... " Umm yes hes on the second floor "  thats stupid ... remove scent , remove restaints and fix hit box . Then it might be ok , as for now its jsut a troll item .

10 hours ago, Moonhorse said:

how is dogs restraining people Realistic lol .. knock out maybe and drop weapon but not fking ziptie a person lol

Yea a dog should not ziptie lol but it can/should have similar effect where you are restrained. K9's can totally knock someone down then restrain them for time with their teeth until officers arrive in the "real world"... I'm for keeping the dogs, maybe to slow them  and require a "K9 officer/handler" to function for the added realism/RP. Dogs aren't smart enough to go out into Takistan hunting criminals/indeps all by themselves come on. 

I think the dog should be kept as it is a realistic thing to have but maybe limit it to stun and track. So that it can't restrain or jail. It can also add more roleplaying as most dogs have a handler that helps in restraining and jailing

Last night was honestly insane for that dog helped Blufor so much until the indeps brought a tank.

6 minutes ago, King said:

Last night was honestly insane for that dog helped Blufor so much until the indeps brought a tank.

Do I need to come back and whoop ya guys again? I'll do it, im serious!

Although dog is really op because of server dsync and user dsync, restrict to staff pls

8 hours ago, Mez said:

Do I need to come back and whoop ya guys again? I'll do it, im serious!

lmao

On 1/26/2019 at 10:21 AM, Han Solo said:

Remove playable dogs from Blufor. I don't think any further explanation is required.

+1, a dog that can use teamspeak and talk to teammates, doesnt sound legit to me

On 1/26/2019 at 3:54 PM, Abdullah Al Arganeen said:

Missing the story of a dog that couldnt leave the bus.... 

Who has to know will know what im talking about

Thats actually disgusting , this videos made me sick .. especially hearing them laughin while abusing bugs . Funny how one of them is an admin too. So much for RP . 

22 minutes ago, Moonhorse said:

Thats actually disgusting , this videos made me sick .. especially hearing them laughin while abusing bugs . Funny how one of them is an admin too. So much for RP . 

Well, the Sahens video is fine for me, at least in parts where I appear as server then was almost empty and we were just messing around and having fun

6 hours ago, Sebi (Dimitry Petrenko) said:

Very weird coming from an Independent player LOL

Dog is op as shit tho, I was civ and pulled out my nine for a quick bang bang and Beethoven tackles me to the ground because he was trained by ninjas. Also it dsyncs around too so that's a problem.

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.