Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Han Solo

REMOVE DOGS

+1,  i think they should be nerfed like maybe make it so 25 % of the time, the dog isnt able to knock a player out by biting and it tells the dog "player kicked you away" and if they have light stun armor 50 50 % and if full stun armor, 75% kicked away also make it so they cant spam it

1 minute ago, Elijah said:

+1 to op and ruins gameplay. While it is realistic, it is not fun.

how is dogs restraining people Realistic lol .. knock out maybe and drop weapon but not fking ziptie a person lol

Just now, Moonhorse said:

how is dogs restraining people Realistic lol .. knock out maybe and drop weapon but not fking ziptie a person lol

They can put you in jail too, and knock you out repeatedly. Silent, odd hitbox, and crazy fast.

Just now, Han Solo said:

They can put you in jail too, and knock you out repeatedly. Silent, odd hitbox, and crazy fast.

makes me wonder who came up with this nonsense ... could it be the same troll with the make it snow feature lol  .. we going down not up lol

Even if you managed to notice the dog sneaking up on you, if you shoot it, it can still bite you for a second. Happened to me a couple of times already where I shoot the dog, but then I get hit after I put a bullet through its skull.

2 minutes ago, Wolfslayer said:

Whats not rp about a k9 that assists blufor with grabbing terrorists.

Because if u ever saw a dog in real life they cant restrain people and hand cuff them ..

If the majority of the playerbase wants it gone, then they will remove it. We can't risk losing people on a dying game. It's just not worth it.

Make the dog restricted to staff again rather than remove it because it can create unique RP

Keep the dogs as they are just change the hit box and the “abilities” it has such as zipping and putting somone in jail. Otherwise I think dogoos are alright 

Instead of getting rid of it entirely for not being realistic... why not make it realistic and regulate it properly? There's great RP potential for dogs, they just need to have a proper implementation.

Dogs are extremely fast,and OP,i personally don't have a problem with them and barely ever dealt with them(except when supersahen would violate the border and come to my side just to knock me out)But i feel like they're too OP as of the moment.

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.